Easy way to make large amounts of gil for almost anyone.

This is mainly for people who don't have access to more involved ways to make gil, or want to farm while watching a movie, or whatever!

Go upto sky or any areas with elementals, kill the elementals and farm the clusters they drop.

These sell for between 60k and 100k per stack and with treasure hunter they can drop 1-3 per kill, even thief sub helps a lot. If you farm these in sky you can make 80-100k in about 8-10 mins and since they are only level 73 you can destroy them in sparks gear. They respawn in about 5 mins and there are 4 spawns per area in sky.

Check the auction house for which are currently selling the highest and try to concentrate on those ones, if you do this for a few hours you can make a few million in a pretty short amount of time. They sell fast too!

If you're lower level you can still do this, but you are more limited by the weather. Buburimu has wind elementals during wind weather effect, so does gustav and lots of other places.
    (0)
    Last edited by Castanica; 07-02-2016 at 07:37 PM.

Character
    Neferflash
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Hmm i see you want the prices to drop by having more people farming them... Nice move.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    3 or so spawn per different element. If there is 1+ person(s) there already then its not viable.
    (0)

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I think the price on clusters will drop since you can store crystals and clusters on the moogle npc in the guilds. If people are smart you just go farm a bucket of clusters some day and you store them on the moogle, why bother paying rediculous high prices for them.
    (1)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."