Character
    Craptaculous
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

May our Valoredge get some spells?

Since Valoredge is more of a tank/pld like pet, I think it should get access to some PLD spells, and a little base MP on the Head.

Not talking a lot, maybe Cure III, protect, Shell, at the least. Perhaps even give it flash, reprisal and self-casting phalanx.

“I can haz pls?”
    (0)

Character
    Nyheen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    always wanted that as well, but sadly he seems to always be the war tank
    (0)

Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I, like you, love PUP; but I can't see the logic to adding spells to valor edge considering what can be done via maneuvers. At 1200+ job points using a valor edge equipped automaton that has appropriate attachments (assuming the highest level tiered ones), I don't see it going down easily at all. So...no, can't justify adding spells.
    (0)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    I can confirm a good phalanx on valoredge is awesome though really tricky and doesn't last long. Shell is insanely amazing for the magic fights so definitely worth putting on. Literally cuts dmg by 2/3s if you were using a good dt set
    (0)