Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Kingfury
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    Pretty good ideas, and I don't think this would be difficult to implement at all. But the dev team has proven to be very unwilling to add anything that would help casual/solo players. I guess most of the players are in linkshells and parties while casual/solo players are a small minority and not worth the effort.

It still sucks though, because the game could still be enjoyable for a long time if they added options like this.
    ----------------------------
    Agreed! Plus it would prevent me from tossing cuss words at my television out of frustration lol.
    (1)

Character
    Kingfury
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    Uh, trusts themselves help casual/solo players.

* I do think that, like Seiowan said, there should be some method of being able to use a tank and melee-range trust at the same time without them all stacking with the tank. It's very very difficult to do.

* I think some of these strategies go too far but yeah, but would like to see the ability to send all mage trusts to the backline or bring them to the frontline. Sometimes I want to use Apururu but need to use Mihli because I need trusts that will stay in bubbles.

* A /nows command would be nice. Zeid has screwed up more skillchains than I can count.

We have /partyinfo showtp to see party member's TP, but this doesn't work for trusts: why?

But KF deserves credit for the effort put into the design of the post, for certain.
    -----------------------
    Thanks man /
    Can't tell you how many times I've growled at Shantotto II for botching up my skillchains lol. Please Devs... please add the /Don'tYouDareWS command.
    Oddly enough, I truly don't understand why we can't see the TP of trust.
    (0)

Character
    Kingfury
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmonts View Post
    Amazing idea, amazing art.

Thumbs up. (´・ω・)b
    ---------------------
    Thanks man
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by kingfury View Post
    As a WAR, trying to reposition a party with trust while using a tank trust is just about impossible.
    Haha, To be honest, times that I'm using a trust tank while on my PLD, sometimes I have to fight to get hate off of August to move something. If I do get hate, he goes all out trying to get it back to "protect" me.

I can only imagine what it's like on a non-tank.
    (2)

Character
    Hyrist
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    >.> totally wondering if you do commissions at this point x.x

Also, they should implement this if possible. I like the idea a lot.
    (1)

Player
    This would be a really outstanding idea, and since Trusts are so heavily integrated into the game at this point, a needed idea at that.
    (1)

Character
    Kingfury
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Deirdre View Post
    This would be a really outstanding idea, and since Trusts are so heavily integrated into the game at this point, a needed idea at that.
    -------------------------
    Agreed. I'm sure adjustments will continue as time goes on and more trust are implemented, so playing with added controls should be easy enough. But that just a theory, a GAME THEORY...
    (1)

Trusts already tank and heal better than most normal players, if they could be positioned then there would be no reason to ever invite a real player
    (0)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfury View Post
    ------------------
    As a WAR, trying to reposition a party with trust while using a tank trust is just about impossible. The support Trust stop in place the moment you land an attack, and the tank wants to hold the monster right where you hit it lol. Painfully still, the trust don't follow you anymore once the tank has hate and they all form a nice (suicidal) single file line behind the tank (>.<) Needless to say, yes I'd take whatever I can get lol.
    You should summon the tank trust last if you need him to have it faced away from others, it doesn't always work but they generally stay in a line a few yalms apart from each other so with the tank in back most(or at least some) of the trusts won't be in front of the mob. Tanks last healers first is the best way to avoid conal moves. August is the best for this cause he tends to attack from range several times while slowly moving forward so the mob will get pulled past the other trusts in the line.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2