Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The path on starting idris

can something be done about these coalition times please, you have changed like relic so you can get it in a day now, and with all key items you take off 4 days from a 6 month starting period, come on se, help us geomancers out.

even if it was 1 a game day, there is still alot for us to do with delve and skirmish and getting the hp bayld, it is still quite a gruelling quest, so can you let us know please what the future plans for this is.
    (1)

Character
    Immortta
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Yes please, this quest is too much for current state of the game.
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    What?? First off, the coalitions have been around long enough that you should seriously have legend rank 3 times over in every coalition by now. As for getting all of the assignments done, you should have known it would be a requirement, just like assault missions were. My 3 mules are all legends in every coalition and have been for months ! I will admit that H_P bayld is a very limited resource and may need a look, but all of the other requirements seem pretty in line to me, especially for what you are getting. Idris is just the most awesome thing since sliced bread......
    (2)

since my character is 10 days old and a new account, that is quite impossible for me so yes it would take 6 months
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Well there you have it sir... if your character is 10 days old, it is not meant to have an Idris quite yet. It sounds harsh, but its the reality. There are a million aspects of this game that your character needs to experience, even if you are a veteran starting over. It reminds me of when my 19 year old started playing. He got war to 70 so fast that his combat skills were that of a level 20. When he couldn't beat Maat , he quit. Like I told him, you need to put the time in. This game isn't the type that you pick up and master in a day.
    (4)

Character
    Titette
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 80
    yeah i dont dispute that i havent played for long and nothing wrong with that i like to earn my weapon as most want too, however just to get started would take 6 months you can be all gear and job master in a few months, depending on how commited you are, but 6 months imo is still way too long just to start. but like relic can start from rank 6 and dyna access, mythic you can start after captain rank, which you can have in a few days, just the access to start be good.
    (0)

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    6 Month is it way to long to discourage people. It should be lowered to over a month only. i've recently make a new char to play with friends and start over, i've start Geomancer, probably gonna main it, it take a month or two to really be capped everywhere (missions, quest, job points, merit, etc...) but for this, 6 month is too long, i dont know where i'll be in that time, i find it very discouraging to start a weapon (that is very important).

Back in the time, owning a relic were something not mandatory... for anything.
    Nowaday, if you dont own an relic/mythic/empy/Ergon/Aeonic, you're out of most content.

I'm working hard on enhancing actually my Geomancer to get some good stuff, so i'm delaying the ranking up... it would make not 6 but 7 month. Half a year for a Relic, is a bit to much... (nowaday).
    (0)

Player
    If you've been playing less than 6 months you don't deserve the most powerful item in the game.

Sorry. Not sorry.

And if you've been playing longer than six months, and haven't been working on it over that time, you absolutely don't deserve it.
    (2)

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    i've played this game long enough, over 9 years, i've made a new char recently, that haven't 6 month playtime.
    I've hit recently 99 with Geo, i can't really think about that relic before that.
    And i think, you would enjoy having more Geo with an Idris to enhance your power, but you probably don't deserve it ?

Your wisedome is useless... Sorry. Not sorry.
    (1)

Player
    More people with incredible items that can't even properly use a Geo-Frailty macro don't belong in the game period. So, no. Giving away more Idri' is not a good thing.

Letting you take the position of someone that actually puts in the effort to obtain it, and knows how to play the job is a slap in the face.
    (2)
    Last edited by Halley; 12-15-2017 at 11:21 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast