Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I thought it would be a better idea to just have whatever type to be auto-translate over the player's client version. That way, all people from all over would understand each other as it will show up under their native language. Google has the technology and had tested this successfully. I wonder would it be too much to implement this to this game or would it be too costly.
    (0)

Character
    Peregrin
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Running the Japanese client requires the Japanese version of windows, which would mean buying a computer in Japan.

Personally, I'm disappointed communication in Japanese wont be possible with the English client and I'm disappointed in your reply to this issue.
    (2)

Character
    Dazusu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Peregrin View Post
    Running the Japanese client requires the Japanese version of windows, which would mean buying a computer in Japan.
    Uh no. It would mean buying a Japanese version of Windows. Hardly the same thing.
    (0)

Wait, from what I remember installing the Japanese version of the game (at least on Windows 7) only required to enable IME input and changing the locale to Japan (which would indeed affect other programs that use the region setting), but other than that there should be no problem installing on a US copy of windows.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2