Character
    Esmrambo
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Nyzul Isle Investigation (Original)

Nyzul Isle original is extremely difficult solo. I can complete all floors easily except lamp order floors. I have tried running around and activating the lamps multiple times before giving up or running out of time. Activate all lamps or register the single lamp I can do.

Any way we could get rid of lamp order when solo playing? It is hard to get a party to do floor climb.
    What can I do after I run out of tokens?
    (0)
    Last edited by esmrambo; 06-25-2016 at 05:03 AM.

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I do feel for you, but saying it's extremely difficult is a bit much, i's annoying, but you just need to keep trying, I wouldn't class it as a roadblock. Tokens shouldn't be an issue with ROV gifts.
    (1)

Character
    Esmrambo
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Tokens are indeed a concern. It cost 20 tokens x floor level to start a run. Have you tried to solo a lamp specific order floor? I run out of time going back and forth trying to remember which I did first, second, etc.
    RoV lets you keep doing runs, but it doesn't give any more tokens.
    So, I am running out of tokens with annoying lamp specific order floors.
    I have succeeded on a lamp specific order floor once out of 10-12 tries.

I have reached floor 100 on one mule, others are on 45, 50, 75. So that is quite a few runs. They normally take 15-20 to complete a run unless it is lamp specific order. Those I simply exit and start another run when it happens. But one mule is down to 3,100 tokens on floor 75. So two more fails and I am dead in the water.
    (0)
    Last edited by esmrambo; 06-25-2016 at 11:32 PM.

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Welll, I came back at the start of 2015, after a 2 year break, I decided to finish my mythic and needed around 70,000 tokens, I did this solo, before they nerfed the same time lamps and before ROV was introduced. I don't recall any real issues, farming these tokens.

If it's easy for SE to make these updates, then sure, go ahead, I do seem to recall a post saying changes to nyzul are problematic, something to do with the balance of the floors I think.....
    (1)