Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Trust! When?

I noticed that there are a handful of trust we haven't been introduced to. For example, Ark Angels, Yve'noile, Nag'molada, Esha'ntarl, Eald'narche,Kam'lanaut,Cornelia, a Tonberry like Grav'iton, Sonia, Azima, The Dark Lilies....I can go on forever!

Anywho, give us an update on what to look forward to!
    (0)

Character
    Darkdragongers
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I dont see Ark Angels trust isn't not come out yet. you can see Ark Angels cipher aooear in http://www.ffxiah.com/search/item?q=Cipher%3A+Ark
    (0)
    Last edited by Darkdragongers; 06-24-2016 at 03:32 PM.

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm still waiting for the chebukki's to get MEEE-TEEEE-ORRRR!
    (0)

Character
    Immortta
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    They have it and use it, it's just rare occurrence. I've seen it myself.
    (0)

Hi there, everyone!

We're currently looking into how to distribute the Ark Angel alter egos so stay tuned for updates!
    Thanks for your feedback concerning alter egos you'd like to see in the future and please keep them coming!
    (4)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Character
    Deltara
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    You mean SE is waiting to see how many people buy into the new mog wardrobes... so they can determine how much people would be willing to pay for individual trusts.

My guess is $1 per ark angel.
    (10)

Quote Originally Posted by Deltara View Post
    You mean SE is waiting to see how many people buy into the new mog wardrobes... so they can determine how much people would be willing to pay for individual trusts.

My guess is $1 per ark angel.

All they have to do is make getting them be linked to clearing the ark angel fight x 40 times from a RoE quest and then people who want to get them from grinding can, those who have the funds can just buy them. Everyone wins!

Currently I have 18 mules, with this I get over 650k gil per char (im swapping money for gil), 17 more chances at a defending ring than you per login event. I get 170 extra chances to win the mog lottery and vastly more rare items when they run special key events.

Not even counting that if you have alts, that's basically pay to win right there. If I pay an extra $12 a month and level a geo alt, I'm getting a massive advantage over you.

Are you mad at all these things to or just the in fashion one? The line in the sand was crossed long ago, I dont see the problem.

It's nice you're mad and all but I think you're a little late to the party.
    (0)
    Last edited by Castanica; 07-02-2016 at 09:50 PM.

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Just include the Ciphers of each Ark Angel as a possible drop in their respective BCNM fights as well as Divine Might.
    (2)

Character
    Vinedrius
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Castanica View Post
    All they have to do is make getting them be linked to clearing the ark angel fight x 40 times from a RoE quest and then people who want to get them from grinding can, those who have the funds can just buy them. Everyone wins!

Currently I have 18 mules, with this I get over 650k gil per char (im swapping money for gil), 17 more chances at a defending ring than you per login event. I get 170 extra chances to win the mog lottery and vastly more rare items when they run special key events.

Not even counting that if you have alts, that's basically pay to win right there. If I pay an extra $12 a month and level a geo alt, I'm getting a massive advantage over you.

Are you mad at all these things to or just the in fashion one? The line in the sand was crossed long ago, I dont see the problem.

It's nice you're mad and all but I think you're a little late to the party.
    You are comparing the sale of an official gameplay function with unofficial multiboxing and exploiting the character creation system due to giveaway campaigns... Funny.
    (6)
    Last edited by Vinedrai; 07-03-2016 at 09:58 PM.

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    So we're opening up to DISTrusts, now? I've got a long list of desired villains as my sidekicks!

1 - Raubhan
    2 - Eald'narche
    3 - Aquila
    4 - Nag'molada
    and more!

Please please! Surely Ullegore feels lonely as the current only Trust we cannot trust.
    (0)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast