It's a simple thread; I'm just curious why the Aeonic Gun/Bow have Magic Accuracy +40 on them, yet all other upgraded Ranged REM weapons do not? This mostly applies to the REM Guns since the stat isn't nearly as relevant for Bows.

I had guessed that the Aeonic Gun/Bow were given Mag. Acc+40 on them to help compensate for the fact that the melee weapon in the user's main-hand provides a boost to magic accuracy. Since those weapons' magic accuracy values would remain the same, the Mag. Acc+40 on the Gun/Bow were there to help push that up further.

So why are these stats absent on the later upgraded REM ranged weapons? Weapons like Death Penalty, Armageddon, Gastraphetes, and to a lesser extent Annihilator would benefit a lot from this stat. In some cases, the dispensed ammo helps make up for the lack of Mag. Acc+40; however, none of the ammo gets very close to Mag. Acc+40. Ultimately, the user could combine the new ammo with Aeonic to achieve much higher Mag. Acc values anyways.

Idk, I just made this thread because I was confused over the inconsistencies and rationale.