Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Nyzul *explicit* Isle *explicit* Lamps

Can we please get some sort of change to Nyzul Isle please.
    Lamp floors are ungodly hard still.
    Trying to do this content that is OLD and only use is tokens for mythic weapon... my friend and I have constantly ran in to lamp floors every run and not just the activate one lamp, no the *explicit* 6 in number order *explicit* lamps. The lamps should not out number the players in the instance. That or Order Lamps should just be removed. Please for the love of the goddess.
    (7)

Seriously, just replace all lamp floors with "touch one lamp to go" floors, PLEASE.
    (2)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Please remove the challenge and make the game easy mode? No thanks.....I would rather have a challenge than be 100% sure I win every single time. I hate order floors too, but that doesn't mean they should remove them.
    (1)

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I don't think they should order them... However I also don't think they should outnumber the number of players in the current party.
    (3)

Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldar View Post
    Please remove the challenge and make the game easy mode? No thanks.....I would rather have a challenge than be 100% sure I win every single time. I hate order floors too, but that doesn't mean they should remove them.
    Honestly... keeping the # of lamps spawned based on the # of people in party when you zone in, would be more than appropriate as a fix. I think keeping it at 6 but making it solo'able was an oversight... that should probably be addressed.
    (0)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Agreed xiozen...6 is a bit much for 1-3 people, especially when they are spread far apart. I don't agree with getting rid of lamps or order completely though.
    (1)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Pretty sure they max out at 5 lamps currently, but yeah something like 3 max is probably more reasonable at this point in the game.
    (4)

Character
    Lordzphyr
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Yeah, they should Sorry but I and other's have more important thing's to do than screw around with freaking lamps.
    (1)

Player
    Scaling it by number of members entered would work. They would also need to make sure they don't account pets into this......I feel like that is something they'd do......and everyone would win. Still be a bit of a challenge. It's just annoying going in solo and hitting the "activate all lamps in a certain order....btw there's 5 of them and you're solo. Have fun!"
    (1)
    Marada- Badass Tarutaru Ginger

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    This sounds like a thread i posted before, but glad it is being duplicated for more notice!
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast