Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Hulkamania
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Three or Four is doable, 5 is too much especially for parties of 3 people or less
    (6)
    Waccha gonna do?

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Never had a problem doing lamp floors, not even at level 75 cap.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    To do lamp floors with 1-3 people and have as many as 5 lamps, requires a pictographic memory of the floor, where each lamp is located and not get dizzy while twisting and turning as you get stuck managed 2 or 3 lamps per character, based on your proxity to hose lamps.

There is nothing in the game to help the player manage these lamps. It would be nice if they made the lamps proporitional to the size of the party entering Nyzule.
    (1)

Character
    Loftythoughts
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    To do lamp floors with 1-3 people and have as many as 5 lamps, requires a pictographic memory of the floor, where each lamp is located and not get dizzy while twisting and turning as you get stuck managed 2 or 3 lamps per character, based on your proxity to hose lamps.

There is nothing in the game to help the player manage these lamps. It would be nice if they made the lamps proporitional to the size of the party entering Nyzule.
    I just recently did 0-100 nyzul isle solo and I had no problems completing any lamp floors. No photographic memory either. They did eat up a lil more time than other floors, but not enough to halt progress as I did not get any multiple ordered lamp floors within 5 floors.

Simple trick with any maze like area, pick one wall and follow it all the way around in the same direction. Makes it simple to cover all of nyzul and keep lamps in order.

So only way I can see ordered lamp floors as bad is either from really bad luck or someone is being greedy.
    (0)

Player
    Mr. Akihiko Matsui we all know you are listening so it's time for you to address this. Nyzul Isle should not be difficult for people climb and it doesn't offer any 109, 117 or 119 armor/weapon. Rhapsodies of Vana'diel mission wasn't difficult to complete and it offer better reward. The people trying to do Nyzule Isle is earn points and make mythic. I do must admit those Lamp are really annoying the one in order and it doesn't make any sense to make this content tough to solo. 1st of all the goal of FFXI is to allow player to spend time in a content that is not too difficult to solo and earn their reward. Many of the content you have made so far do offer a friendly experience like Ambucade and Seekers of Adoulin. I'm not saying this is the fault of anyone in SE or Akihiko matsui but it's actually the fault of Tanaka legacy. Nyzule only made sense if their was no item level 119. So maybe tanaka forgot to nerf many content that is difficult to solo and the reward they only offer equipment 75 to 99.

This is not Tanaka game and I would like sure to see Akihiko matsui version of FFXI. This is why i advice Akihiko to play Nyzul or Nyzul Uncharted SOLO and see if you can climb to 100 floor and earn a couple of level 99 gear set.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2