New Records of Eminence objective request

Would it be possible to make a repeatable RoE objective as follows:

Objective : Successfully open 100 Brown Caskets
    Reward : Mog-Kupon exchangeable for 1 Ra/Ex item obtainable from brown caskets

It would be really nice if this could be added I think.

PS > And no, of course it isn't because I've spent almost 10 hrs opening caskets trying to get a ****ing Fisher's Rope or anything of the sort. Nope... <_<;
    (2)
    Last edited by Raydeus; 06-20-2016 at 12:49 PM.
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Erroclese
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 72
    There is a RoE for chest/coffer opening... It applies to enemy drop Chests as well as area spawn ones...
    (0)

3. 06-21-2016 05:41 AM

I wish they at the very least would add some keys to open them - or the ability to peek in the box so you don't waste ages doing the stupid guessing game to get a yellow rock.
    (2)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    I wish they at the very least would add some keys to open them - or the ability to peek in the box so you don't waste ages doing the stupid guessing game to get a yellow rock.
    butbut....the guessing game is such fun! When ic a brown box i just have to open it O.O
    (0)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."