Character
    Triton
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

2016 Summer Alterego Extravaganza Disappointment

I can't be the only one disappointed that they've decided to include FOUR Trust NPCs in this event that are given to you for free at the start of the Records of Eminence tutorial quests. They're accessible by 100% of the player population.

Any chance they'll change their mind about this?
    (0)

Not following, what exactly is the problem again?
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Erroclese
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 72
    I wish more alter egos were available via quest/key item/Story progress.

At points in the story it just seems appropriate for them to "join" the team. Extravaganza Egos should all be special such as Mob's and Iconic or Cameo Characters IMO.

It would be AWESOME if there was a reputation level for various NPC's with repeatable or chain quests that opened them for Alter Ego.
    or a Whole Quest arc involving the recruitment of new Alter egos.
    (0)

Yeah, back when Trust was added I asked repeatedly for Trust to rewards from quests with the character or that we at least had some quests done with them before getting all the friendly Trust thing going.

Unfortunately they just didn't seem to want to spend the time making quests for every Trust so we ended up with quality being replaced with quantity.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben