Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooj View Post

COR doesn't need anything.
    Cor could use some love for their buffs really. At this point the only job wanted for buffs only is GEO and that is imbalanced IMO.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    Cor could use some love for their buffs really. At this point the only job wanted for buffs only is GEO and that is imbalanced IMO.
    Sorry that you play with the wrong people.
    (0)

Player
    Eh, Cor isn't Geo but it's probably in a better spot than either Brd or Rdm at the moment, and they're all in a better spot than non-Pld&Run melees, generally speaking. Dnc and Blu have some situational uses. And yes, anyone can do a lot of the easier content on any job whatsoever as long as your party composition isn't ridiculous.
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Are you saying a cor should come to the party and only buff? COR can do some serious damage as well, it isn't there just to roll and sleep.
    (0)

Cor and Geo are fairly even right now, Cor has some pretty beastly damage output to go with their decent buffs.

Rdm and bard are loljobs.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Selindrile View Post
    Eh, Cor isn't Geo but it's probably in a better spot than either Brd or Rdm at the moment, and they're all in a better spot than non-Pld&Run melees, generally speaking. Dnc and Blu have some situational uses. And yes, anyone can do a lot of the easier content on any job whatsoever as long as your party composition isn't ridiculous.
    No, I am saying compared to GEO all other buffing jobs are behind. I am not saying COR is useless (and yes it is in a better spot than a lot of jobs, and much better than bard) but it's nowhere near equal to GEO in terms of desirability. Unless there are so many COR out there that no one ever needs to shout for one ever... but GEO, well I see shouts for GEO all day and night.

If COR was equal to GEO I expect I'd see people looking for one more than once in a blue moon.
    (0)
    Last edited by Olor; 07-11-2016 at 02:04 PM.
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Raiya
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldar View Post
    They cant add new spells, as they've said a few times.
    They cant really add new graphics for new spells as such but they can add new spells if the resources already exist.

Dia 4 and 5 and even aga 4 and 5 could be added for example because the dats already exist for them. Basically if the spell is in the dats it can be added as the main elements are there they just need to add the spells to the spell list.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Raiyara View Post
    They cant really add new graphics for new spells as such but they can add new spells if the resources already exist.

Dia 4 and 5 and even aga 4 and 5 could be added for example because the dats already exist for them. Basically if the spell is in the dats it can be added as the main elements are there they just need to add the spells to the spell list.
    They can add whatever they want to, it's more a matter of not wanting to.

If what was said was true they would not of just added 2 animated and flashy cosmetic weapons for master trials.

https://youtu.be/zHpHFnqRqTg?t=1764
    (0)
    Last edited by Castanica; 07-11-2016 at 06:11 PM.

Why is a new tier of Dia so important to people? If anything just buff Dia II/III and move on. I'm not a huge fan of having spells that I never use because I will always be using better (I'll always use Dia II instead of Dia for instance. If there's an RDM, we'll always want their max Dia).
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    Why is a new tier of Dia so important to people? If anything just buff Dia II/III and move on. I'm not a huge fan of having spells that I never use because I will always be using better (I'll always use Dia II instead of Dia for instance. If there's an RDM, we'll always want their max Dia).
    Probably because they don't want to be pidgeonholed into Dia III merits, which is a legitimate annoyance, though, that could be solved by just letting us merit everything.
    (0)

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast