Character
    Eckamus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Adjustments to Bard

Adjust skill potency scaling to be in line with the 900 skill cap similar to how Geomancer is. This would allow the raising of the caps, effectively increasing the potency of all songs in place, making Bard more well rounded for current content.

Remove the Prelude line of Songs entirely and place Accuracy and Ranged Accuracy into one Song to come in line with all other Accuracy bonus buffs currently active in game. I believe that Bard is the only support role that has both types of Accuracies as separate buffs. This could be done by simply adding the Ranged Accuracy bonus to the Madrigal line of songs. Also, a level 90+ Accuracy song could be added to help Melee cope with the very high accuracy requirements for current end game content.

Addition of songs that affect Magic Accuracy. These should fall in line with that of Accuracy songs with 2 or even possibly 3 being implemented.

Addition of songs that affect Magic Attack. These should fall in line with that of Minuet songs with 5 being implemented.

Addition of songs that affect Magic Evasion Down. These should fall in line similar to that of Elegy songs. With 2-3 songs implemented, with only the highest tier taking effect on the monster.

Addition of songs that affect Magic Defense Down. These should fall in line similar to that of Elegy songs. With 2-3 songs implemented, with only the highest tier taking effect on the monster.

With these and possibly other adjustments, I feel that Bard could be brought back into a active role in the current end game content.
    (4)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Bard IS still viable for end-game, but I agree that there needs to be more a brd can do to support mages. As it stands, they can give a blm what, mp+ and int+ ? Not enough this day and age. As for the RNG , I like to see brds working a little harder to pianissimo the RNGs. Otherwise, they sing 3-4 songs and take a nap. Also, buffing close range DDs and RNGs mid-fight would still require 2 sets of songs: no way you can bring a rng up close to some of these mobs without getting knocked on their butts. Melee cant run back to the rng to get songs or they risk dragging the mob to the back line.
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Should have a set of pet songs too like cor has pet rolls.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
    Should have a set of pet songs too like cor has pet rolls.
    If they just made BRD songs effect pets it would be cool. I mean, honestly it wouldn't be at all overpowered and it might give BRD a niche that would give them a place in more parties without having to give them new songs, rejig all the existing songs with new stats/whatever
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html