Character
    Matador
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

is kila +2 worth getting now?

or should i wait for level cap and see what they might add? its hard to do trial for kila+2 nowdays solo now one does them anymore
    (0)

I rarely use my DEX Kila, I got it back @ 80 when Accuracy was still worth stacking. However, the STR Kila in itself a Strong main hand weapon.

The AGI Kila's are great weapons that maintain a respectable DPS and a high level of EVA. Usually 2x AGI Kila's are enough to cap your EVA on Accurate mobs in Abyssea (with probably buffs, usually Crour/GH Stands tough).

So yeah, I think they're worth picking up. They lose use when things like Relic/Emp come into play, as your sub weapon is likely better off as Twilight or Triplus, But without the above, Its a solid weapon.

I Personally use Twilight/Triplus as my combo, but I wouldn't suggest or Advocate it as the best.
    (0)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by hordecore
    its hard to do trial for kila+2 nowdays solo now one does them anymore
    It's actually much easier to do now because of Abyssea. I just finished soloing manticores for a flame Langdebeve on DRG/SAM. Before Abyssea and atmas this would have been basically impossible.
    (0)

Character
    Scaevola
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Evasion Kilas are particularly easy to make, as Buburimu penninsula has very, very frequent wind weather as well as mobs for every stage except morbols and dragons. Find some lowbie running around there and ask them if they want to make 20 grand for no work.
    (0)

Character
    Sope
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by scaevola View Post
    Evasion Kilas are particularly easy to make, as Buburimu penninsula has very, very frequent wind weather as well as mobs for every stage except morbols and dragons. Find some lowbie running around there and ask them if they want to make 20 grand for no work.
    You can also do every single one of the Evasion Kila trials in Bahflau Thickets, and usually find other people to do them there with too. Lots of wind weather.
    (0)

Character
    Lokithor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Wind is one of the easier weathers to find but still can be frustrating. Bahflau Thickets "sometimes" has lots of wind weather. Other times, not a whisper for days on end. Grauberg is very reliable for wind. Of course, the mobs you need are usually someplace else ><.

I usually use my 2 Agi Kila +2 all the time on thf, where I do a lot of tanking. I like the DOT, the evasion and also the additional Agility, which reduces the amount of TP fed to the mob, which has always been a problem with our fast hitting melee style. I'm finding that I rarely use Twilight anymore. I still need to get a triplus.
    (0)