Character
    Trepan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Quest : Remembrance of flowers past

Hello everyone,

I have a problem to complete de new quest "Remembrance of flowers past". Its a record of eminence quest we can activate by talking to the npc Nantoto in Lower Jeuno.

To complete this quest, we simply need to use an Outa ranman in the same location we completed the quest "Petals of recollection" ( quest description : use an outa ranman in the area of your choice. Very easy ) .

I don't really remember where i have completed the quest petal of recollection because it was like maybe 1 or 2 years ago. But i think it was in gustaberg.

Anyways, to be sure, i used an Outa ranman in every area of the game, and it still doesn't work.

So maybe the place where we finished the quest "petals of recollection" 1 or 2 years ago, hasn't been recorded at all anywhere on the server or in our game data. Because at that moment, the new quest "remembrance of flowers past" didn't exist yet. Its possible ?

Maybe the players who will do the quest "petal of recollection" and "remembrance of flowers past" NOW , will not have the problem because the place will be recorded properly. I don't know.

Anyone else who has completed the quest "Petals of recollection" before the update, has a problem to complete the quest "Remembrance of flowers past" after the update ?
    (0)

Character
    Trepan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Ok, i really have used an ouka ranman in every zone of the game twice. I can comfirm this quest is probably glitched for me.
    And because the quest "Petals of Recollection" is not repeatable, it would be impossible for me to achieve the quest "Remebrance of flowers past".

I hope the programmers will fix that problem in the next update ?
    (0)

Character
    Trepan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Ok i have finally found the solution to my problem, there is no bug at all with this quest. My mistakes. If you don't remember where you used your ouka ranman in the quest "Petal of recolection", you can just talk to the galka bard Geuhbe in Lower Jeuno and choose the cutscene "To kill mocking birds (part 3)". In the cutscene, a skeleton and a young taru will say where you used your ouka ranman. For me it was in Jugner Forest (near the beautifull lake) now i remember. I have completed every RoE quest now and got the title "The Eternal Wind" for a total of 1045 quest completed. The only RoE objective i didn't complete is the UC notorious monster Tumult Curator, the hardest enemy of the game actually in my opinion.

Hope this helped you if you didn't remember either where you used your ouka ranman, good luck everyone.
    (0)
    Last edited by Trepan; 10-28-2016 at 03:43 PM.