Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Summoner, Aftermath, and the lack of TP needed to activate it.

Can we please get a reliable way for summoners to build TP without engaging the mob? Surely you do not want us to melee these mobs, especially in higher tier content. BLMs get tp for casting spells....maybe you can add a trait that gets smns TP for using bloodpacts. I guess you could also add a bloodpact:ward that grants TP. When we have a Nirvana, we can use it on ourselves. When we don't, we can give TP to a party member. The alternatives I have seen just are not feasible.
    Subbing SAM for meditate has no other benefit for the job. Also, 60 TP every couple of minutes is nearly useless.
    Having a SAM in my party every party to give me TP is a silly notion and also not reliable.
    Regain gear isnt nearly enough. Carrying stacks of icarus wings doesnt work since they have a long cooldown.
    A SMN melee'ing party level content is just asking for death.
    So I spent months building a Nirvana and really only get the benefit of it solo. What other job can build a mythic and not get to use it?
    As a side note, why does Nirvanas aftermath not effect MAB pacts? Thats like giving blm a trait that only benefits the dark based half of our spells. At least make the Nirvanas pet MAB stats better than the staves I can build as easily as escha and delve ones.
    (1)

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    They've already said they won't give SMN an equivalent of occult acumen. Your best bet is a moonshade earring from WoTG with regain augment and just sit back with your weapon out.

It's a shame cause there's so many ways to give SMN some way to get tp, maybe tactical siphon, drains up to 1000 tp from your avatar, shares a recast with elemental siphon. Change an avatar's favour to regain. Give cait sith a regain BP ward (he/she needs a few more after all). There's plenty of options.
    (1)
    Last edited by Cabalabob; 06-04-2016 at 11:30 PM.

Or even a BP Ward from Cait Sith that Offers Regain would be nice
    (1)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]