Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Trusts and Nott

Hey Devs,
    What are the requirements for Trusts to use Nott when they are low on MP?

I've had Apururu sit multiple times for quite awhile and not use Nott, then when my tank Trust dies she will use it, heal herself, then die from the resulting mob hitting her.

If we knew the requirements it may possibly help plan around her going out of MP.
    (1)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    From what I've seen, Apururu's AI simply states "if you can cure, do that first. If you can -na, do that first. If you can erase, do that first. THEN do Nott." Basically, any time she has any form of Refresh, you can lock her AI into an anti-Nott setup, especially with Refresh II. Why? Because Cure 1 costs 7 MP. And until her AI doesn't tell her to do anything else ("oh he's in yellow, toss the highest cure I can, which is Cure 1 and leaves him in yellow so we'll repeat the process" or "oh he's poisoned at 1/tick, I need to -na that first.") she won't use Convert or Nott.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Koru-Moru refreshed her. Ugh.
    (0)

Greetings, fellow followers of Apururu!

Kensagaku pretty much nailed it on the head when it comes to the conditions for Apururu to use Nott. The AI has been set so that this ability is used when her TP is over 1000 and MP is below 66%; however, in terms of where this stands in priority of actions taken, it comes below everything else. In other words, she will prioritize curing and removing debuffs before she uses Nott.

Hopefully this helps out a bit for your strategy planning!
    (2)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I'd like to say there's a minimum level to use it too. I have gone Lv.1 ~ 30? idk I had to resummon many times before trust would start using Nott.
    (1)

Character
    Raiya
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Apururu doesnt use nott unless your above lvl50. Also it would nice if the devs could fix apururu's ai so she would actually use nott over cure if her MP were say below 10%. Reason being is that she can get stuck spamming weak cures if she has refresh on her instead of using nott even at 3000 TP.
    (2)

The thing I'd like is if they fixed all whm trusts to stop using Protectra/Shellra far below what's available at their level. In the right conditions, if a WHM is out of MP and one of these buffs is dispelled, they'll cast as low as tier 1 Protectra. It's funny and frustrating.
    (0)