Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Koroma
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm tottally in favor of this idea! iv'e thrown away hundreds of emp seals for inventory space lol...
    (0)

Character
    Khajit
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    You fail. The seals are easy to complete AND SE made them deliverable to mules.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Thinking in any way shap or form that muling seals is a good solution is wrong. A very high portion of the populous do not have mules. This nonstorability was a mistake on SE's part, much like how they did not stack to begin with.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Actually they are listed on the exclusion list, in a more general sense:
    you can already send them to a mule, that's not an upcoming change, it's a done deal
    (0)

Character
    Phraust
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    you can already send them to a mule, that's not an upcoming change, it's a done deal
    I also posted that a month before the actual update lol.
    This thread was necro'd. I only posted that at the time because I thought the opening paragraph of the update notes covered those.
    (0)
    If you don't understand why Haste is so important, or if you don't think it is:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/1847-Haste-and-You...-A-guide-to-the-misinformed.

I wouldn't mind a new gobbie bag just for holding seals, like a bag that you can only put seals and +2 items in. Because I too have many jobs and too many partial seal sets.
    (0)
    Thanks for the lawls guise ~

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    The packrat dilemma cannot be solved by adding more storage... there's never enough room.
    Now it's seals, tomorrow it's bone chips.

And seals ARE storable. You got 10 trials, and you can complete armor pieces without even having the job unlocked or at level. So store them in the delivery crate on an active trial, then store the completed armor with porter moogle.
    Seals for jobs you don't play should be stored on a mule until you can complete the trial, the rest on a trial or own storage.
    You lose a bit of overview by sending to a mule, but since you were lotting on seals that were going to rot anyway, it doesn't matter if you got 9 of 8 hand seals for your still locked PUP job...
    (0)

Player
    INSAIGN!!!!!!!!!
    (1)

Character
    Ihnako
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I can understand why you are concerned about your inventoryspace... hmm.. we have 80 Inventory, 80 Mog Satchel, 80 Mog Sack (in sum 240 directly acessible) and 220 via Mog House (240 + 220 = 460). So there is plenty of space you could waste.
    Hmm... that's interesting I've 25 inventory space left and a lot of those AF3 upgrade items.

As RAIST said - you have to priorize what you want and what not.
    And for those who want to know what Item they allready upgraded to what stage - pen and paper - works fine since over 3.000 years(!)
    (0)

Character
    Hulkamania
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Has this been done yet?

Seeing as how we have storage for pretty much everything else these days, I would think there would be an NPC for this by now. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find one.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast