Can we have it?
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I'm not sure about your server but the price of HPB has been roughly halved on mine since the last Idris I made (decreased from 35k to 20k) and the supplies are much healthier now. I think Ambuscade is having a significant effect on the supply and you're seeing a lot more Ergons popping up. The situation is so much better than before and there's a steady supply being generated by a popular event so I would rather see the devs introduce a new Pluton/Beitetsu/Boulders source (50 Hallmarks is not worth it at current prices).
    (0)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    It's not Ambuscade. It was the slew of WKR campaigns they did during the Rainbow campaign and the campaign last month. People were literally begging people to buy their mega reduced-priced HPB on my server.
    (1)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rydal View Post
    It's not Ambuscade. It was the slew of WKR campaigns they did during the Rainbow campaign and the campaign last month. People were literally begging people to buy their mega reduced-priced HPB on my server.
    That started it but every other time they did a wkr campaign it always came back up a bit after the supply dried up. Now it's staying lowish (though not as low as it dipped at the height of the campaign)
    (0)