Character
    Annalise
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hello, everyone.

We understand that trading the items one by one to augment capes can be tedious and quite the inconvenience; however, in the event that an unwanted augment is accidentally chosen, it would require waiting until the next version update to correct if you already used your needles, so we'd like to keep this as a measure for safeguarding against errors.

Furthermore, if we did decide to make changes to allow for multiple item trading at once, this would require a rebuild of the UI, which would require quite a lot of time to accomplish.
    The first part seems like an "excuse".

The second part is feasible.

Just be genuine. If it's going to take a lot of time and effort to change, and the resources are not available, just state that. No reason to make up some bizarre reason.
    (5)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Careful , I got a forum ban for saying relatively the same thing you said ...........
    (3)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    So does it seem like this months Ambuscade is highly tuned against solo/low man? Intense destroys you unless you have extra people to separate all the mobs while still being able to kill them. And normal needs either a really good 6 man zerg or be able to do decent dmg with all the dmg types which basically with exception of maybe a war or blu or multiple people with the right dmg types.
    (1)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Umm, I solo normal just fine on thf with only 225 job points. My damage on the adds is horrible, but they still go down in a couple of weaponskills. I solo'd it fine on blu too, but like you said, it has the right damage types.
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Well wasn't saying it wasn't possible just that it's harder. I mean blus could solo D/VD before. And more than just difficulty just in time it takes. Like a great group kills VD faster than I can do VE which is pretty lol given the point difference already
    (1)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I was just replying to the comment that normal needs a 6 man zerg ,blu or war... was just saying it can be done on any DD. They always seem to add a gimmick to these, which keeps it interesting !
    (0)

Character
    Angrykitty
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Ambuscade entry system is still lame although I have to recognize the developers for the effort to fix what it was. It would make a lot of sense to have multiple entry points (not in the same zone). How about putting entries for Ambuscade in Selbina and Kazham? I know there are certain server-related limitations, but Mhaura is already way past its original capacity for how many players should be allowed in the zone. I'm sure a lot of people would not complain having more entry points for ambuscade in other zones.
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I don't think adding more entry points would help since it takes place in a completely different zone. The fix you are looking for would be to allow more instances of Ambuscade in the Legion zone (don't ask me to type the name of it! )
    (0)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldar View Post
    Umm, I solo normal just fine on thf with only 225 job points. My damage on the adds is horrible, but they still go down in a couple of weaponskills. I solo'd it fine on blu too, but like you said, it has the right damage types.
    Just FYI, THF can cover all the dmg type in this month's ambuscade.
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    Just FYI, THF can cover all the dmg type in this month's ambuscade.
    Ok fine, just saying that I killed it fine as THF without switching weapons or using Aeolean Edge. Point is, its not hard at all to solo, its rather easy.
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast