Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Haelix
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95

Domain Invasions downfall

I really wish the Dev team would realize why domain invasion is completely dead. I personally believe it is because of the bold underlined italicized text in the quote below from April version update. This was the only tell tale sign that someone was actually there trying. Now I have to go out there just to find a lonely dragon standing there that I cant do anything about.

"Respawn timers for the following notorious monsters in Domain Invasion has been decreased to fifteen minutes.
    * The time until respawn will no longer be decreased by killing ordinary monsters, and Unity leaders will no longer announce remaining HP in Unity chat.

Azi Dahaka/Naga Raja/Quetzalcoatl"
    (1)

Player
    The thing that made me laugh was them making a campaign out of stopping them from flying.
    (3)

Domain invasion needs to leave Azi Dahaka/Naga Raja/Quetzalcoatl up until they die, remove their despawn timer completely....

Also a WOE-style auto-reraise during fighting would be nice with a delay timer on agro so people stuck soloing these can get up, recover, run in rinse/repeat 5-6 times or whatever it takes to get their wins solo....
    (7)
    Last edited by Jile; 05-27-2016 at 06:33 AM.

Character
    Immortta
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    These NM are not that hard, the only annoying part was the flying. I already can solo them on BLU.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Immortta View Post
    These NM are not that hard, the only annoying part was the flying. I already can solo them on BLU.
    I only take off about ~20% of their HP after several times homepointing and then it despawns after running out of time with ~80% of their HP remaining. I'm sure you're epicly geared and congrats on your capability to solo wins on them, I'm not epicly geared and with the content being utterly bereft of life I won't be finishing my kills any time soon lol.

Yes, I kick myself for not doing more of these when they were dying in 60 seconds when it was popular..... but alas, here we are.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jile; 05-27-2016 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Clarifying

Quote Originally Posted by Jile View Post
    Domain invasion needs to leave Azi Dahaka/Naga Raja/Quetzalcoatl up until they die, remove their despawn timer completely....

Also a WOE-style auto-reraise during fighting would be nice with a delay timer on agro so people stuck soloing these can get up, recover, run in rinse/repeat 5-6 times or whatever it takes to get their wins solo....
    That's a good idea. Eliminate despawn time during campaign, and adding auto-reraise will get people back on the battlefield. In addition, give bead bonus and have it drops additional items like Abjurations, Beitetsu, Plutons, and Boulders. More stuff too.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Jile View Post
    I second this. Keep them up permanently until killed then let them reappear 15 mins later, and as mentioned in the first post, HP% messages need to make a return, though preferably scaled back so they aren't clogging up unity chats.
    (0)

I'm cool with them staying up til they die, even give them a 1%/minute passive regen.

Another thing that would be nice is auto-reraise. Especially when the dragon is defeated/vanishes. You don't get the silt/bead reward til you raise, but if you don't have reraise, you're out of luck because everyone else has lost the buff and can take no action to raise you.

There was one instance where I charged towards the dragon (Quetz I think), got slept, stood there for 30 seconds, hit with a powerful aoe, red hp, slept immediately and stood there til I died from the next aoe.
    (0)

Character
    Haelix
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    So how do we get the Devs in here!!!!
    (0)

Character
    Vashkoda
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Granted not all jobs will have an easy time soloing these, but with help from trusts, you can still take small chunks out of the dragon's hp, little by little, even if you have to die a few times. Either use a RR item or come on a job that can cast it; what's nice is that even if he despawns, he comes back 15 minutes later with the same hp% you left him at. I would actually be a little peeved if I took off 90% of it's life before it despawned, and then someone else saw the message that it was practically dead and rushed over to kill it before I got back to the fight, essentially depriving me of any rewards for having done most of the work. The worst part is actually when there are other players around and you need to raise and get safely out of the way; that's almost impossible with the frequent aoes when others are feeding the NM tp and keeping it active. At least if you're the only one fighting and you die, it goes inactive and you can get up safely.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast