Thread: so...hello

Character
    Surukana
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 18

so...hello

so i am on asura plan to say hi in the server forums but being fairly active in the ffxiv forums i wanted to say hello to everyone here i'm new to ffxi technically lol started on this free weekend and i am addicted already subbed it's nice to meet you all ^.^

also side note excited to see my galka be a dancer >.>
    (7)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Just make sure you rock that subligar when you dance, make every dance a two pronged attack
    (0)

Character
    Surukana
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 18
    oh my....lol XD lol idk i am honestly debating i really wana summon stuff but i been reading alot of smns become a healer which is fine but i wana make my awesome beasts of power kill stuff lol
    (1)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    won't lie, summoner is a awesome job to play, as long as you take it in bite sizes it won't take long to get off the ground and in no time can be dishing out some very decent damage.
    (0)

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Welcome to asura! We always need more Dancers
    (0)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Player
    Welcome. As another veteran FF14, I also play FF11 after FF14, although it's FF14 1.0, FF11, then FF14 2.0. lol

And I never missed any free login campaign, just to delve into the magical world called Vana'diel. The place still has great unexplained charms that still kept me longing. Too bad my time & stamina doesn't agree with me on 2 places @ once. ^^;

Anyways... enjoy ur stay! ^.^
    (0)

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Yeah, a healing subjob gets used on SMN a lot. You're going to find pretty fast how much different a creature jobs and subjobs are in this game compared to XIV. Also, you'll want to start killing leeches if you plan to unlock SMN, they drop a special ruby that's needed for that quest. While leeches in most vanilla/Zilart zones can all cough it up, the odds aren't very high(maybe get a high-level THF to help, they have advanced traits+gear that increase drop rates). Also, while it's not something you have to worry about yet, look into making macros for your spells and abilities. You can change your gear on the fly even during combat, and later on you'll have multiple pieces you have your macro swap in to boost the particular thing you're doing, and swap back to your standard gear right after. Try to find yourself a LS if you haven't yet, so they can explain the mountain of things to you.
    (1)

Player
    A Galka RDM lol
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Surukana View Post
    so i am on asura plan to say hi in the server forums but being fairly active in the ffxiv forums i wanted to say hello to everyone here i'm new to ffxi technically lol started on this free weekend and i am addicted already subbed it's nice to meet you all ^.^

also side note excited to see my galka be a dancer >.>
    Welcome! I am also on Asura, maybe we will bump into one another.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Surukana
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 18
    awesome and yeah i like the big guys lol i am slowly figuring stuff out alter egos make lvling pretty easy mostly i get lost alot XD yeah anyone is welcome to msg me ingame or send me a request the more the merrier i read about the leeches...why leeches ewwy....couldn't i slaughter bunnies the rarab things would work there cute but i like shanking them or letting that shantoto lady stone em to death
    (0)
    Last edited by Surukana; 05-27-2016 at 06:51 AM.

11. 05-27-2016 09:54 AM