Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Helldemon View Post
    Yet still far better then other aftermath's.
    If you love mythic aftermath so much just make a Ryunohige and stop crying about shock spikes.
    (1)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    If you love mythic aftermath so much just make a Ryunohige and stop crying about shock spikes.
    Just stating facts since for some reason you have the incorrect opinion that mythic aftermath is weak. I'm "crying" about one of the worst decisions SE has ever made for any job on a JSE piece. You're crying about very strong aftermath's not being even stronger.
    (2)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I agree that Nirvana III has no real upside to the normal 119 version outside of accuracy for keeping Aftermath up. Not even an additional +10 BP damage? An additional Avatar level? Pet stats? Once again SMN is being laughed at (1200 Job gifts anyone?).
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondplanet View Post
    mythics got some love but every weapon only got it for the master rather then separating the bonus for pets jobs. Would have thought it would have got an increase to its BP damage rather then the attack of the summoner since we're never close to endgame fights and wouldn't even have the accuracy to hit anything there either.
    The funny thing is Claustrum 119 III actually gained a pet effect. Accuracy +60 (both pet and master), but still. That's something I never saw coming. (aftermath refresh increased to(by?) 15 and damage taken -20%)

Nothing was taken off either, so why they took anything off any other weapon is beyond me.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 05-27-2016 at 01:30 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2