Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Lets bring crafting to Adoulin!

Ok, so we are lazy. Lets get that out of the way. I freely admit it. Yes we have homepoints and a million different ways to get to about anywhere we need to go, but we want even more convenience !
    What am I whining about now? The lack of guilds in Jeuno and Adoulin ! I kind of get Jeuno. Sure it could be remodeled to add buildings to the bridges for guilds, but I'm not sure that changing the look of such a historic city would be welcomed. Western Adoulin, on the other hand, has a perfect road for all guilds. Where? Why the road from J-10/11 to Big Bridge silly ! Even the road from Big Bridge to the infirmary has a spot by Adoulins favorite culinarian for a cooking guild. There are all those empty buildings just screaming to be used. With the added crafting success boost from Ionis, it would really benefit all of us crying crafters to add guilds to our favorite city.
    Anyway, I'm sure I am just reminding you to do something you had intended to do in the first place. After all, according to Terwok, it "....is Adoulin's manufacturing district. There are lots of workshops here." So go ahead, with the communities blessing, and add those guilds !
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    That was one thing I kinda liked about Aht Urghan back in the day. Every crafting guild in one convenient spot. And sure, I could go there, or HP crystal over to a guild in a starting town, but there's Ionis to consider. Those juicy buffs to success and skillup rate are nice, but so is synergy support.

In the meantime, I'll just keep warping back and forth between Bastok and Adoulin :P
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.