Character
    Evviva
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Evv's Ballista streams ☆彡

Hello everyone~~

I'm Evviva/Azurro; formerly of.. *big breath* Fenrir, Siren, Lakshmi, Carbuncle and finally, Quetzalcoatl!

I'm a 60 cap team PVP enthusiast. A proud member of Ballista Revolution .

After an approximate 3 year break(please note; in my absence, Ballista and Diorama never died. The crew has been at it this entire time~) I'm back, and pumping out new YouTube videos, Live streams, and, of course.. Twitter shenanigans.

We play with Japanese players. Highly skilled individuals who play the game of Ballista for the scoring aspect in a very competitive environment. At this time, only 4 NA Ballistars exist - we are looking to expand this number and welcome any player confident enough to enjoy Ballista with us like we do!

Diorama games(otherwise known as Hako are played almost daily, from 7AM MST to 9AM MST. Weekend times may vary to favour the NA side's time a bit more. << This is when we might schedule some NA vs JP games!

Official matches do happen, once again in the same window as Hako(if an official match is scheduled, we take a break from Hako and play OM instead). Unfortunately, at this time, uncap matches do not happen.

As stated earlier - we play 60 cap team ballista, we've been around for some time now!

Please leave a comment, question, concern.. etc; I'll do my best to answer it, thanks!

Please click to view the latest video as of May 19th, 2016.

Evv ☆彡
    (4)

Character
    Ketaru
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Glad to see the PvP spirit is still alive and well on one server. If I weren't so committed to staying on Siren, I would definitely come over and join you. Ballista was one of those underappreciated things in the game that I feel people just didn't understand the appeal of. In many ways, it allowed for unconventional use of jobs. Or using aspects about your job that normally would go underutilized in the core gameplay.

It was a shame to see it live out as long as it could into the Abyssea era on Siren, then die out. For a long time, it was the reason I played the game.
    (1)
    "NeED★RdM? PLeaSe sENd★teLL!"

Character
    Evviva
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Wonderful post Ketaru, thank you!
    I agree with the entirety

As a future means of keeping the thread active, I will bump each time we go live, thanks and have a great day everyone~
    (1)

Very cool, I have never tried but I'd love to. Unfortunately, server transfers are expensive and awkward. All the best in your endeavors!
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Ketaru
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    It's an experience unlike any other in the game. A lot of people who are turned off by it expect PvP to be about going head to head to see who is the more skilled damage dealer, which often leads to teams losing. You would think vulnerable jobs like WHM would have trouble in such an event. But in fact, games can be won by completely ignoring the WHM. If one team has a healer and another does not, the team without will simply let the mage run out of MP, then leave them alone because, if they can't respawn, they don't get a free refill on all their MP.

That sort of thinking could not exist anywhere else in the game. Nobody talks about running a boss out of MP because they simply have too much to make up for the fact the AI of the game isn't objectively smart.
    (1)
    "NeED★RdM? PLeaSe sENd★teLL!"

Character
    Evviva
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    (0)
    Last edited by Evviva; 05-22-2016 at 12:04 AM.

Character
    Evviva
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    5v5 PLD PoV~
    -Edit: Concluded~ Next 2 days are official matches. Meriphataud Mountains and Jugner Forest.
    Twitch export~ I've been lazy to fraps and compress the vids to YouTube. I hope this is satisfactory, thanks!
    (0)
    Last edited by Evviva; 05-23-2016 at 01:12 AM.

Character
    Evviva
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    (0)
    Last edited by Evviva; 05-25-2016 at 03:05 AM.

Character
    Evviva
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    (0)
    Last edited by Evviva; 05-26-2016 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evviva View Post
    I watched this, so to anyone who thinks he's talking to himself, he's not.
    (1)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast