Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Anyone else unable to mount Red Crab?

Just got it earlier and tried mounting but keep getting "..A command error occured." This also happens in cities, and does not give the standard "you can not summon here" message. I've seen a couple of bug reports go to insufficient information, so I'm wondering if it's a bug or something else.
    (0)

Character
    Senan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    Just got it earlier and tried mounting but keep getting "..A command error occured." This also happens in cities, and does not give the standard "you can not summon here" message. I've seen a couple of bug reports go to insufficient information, so I'm wondering if it's a bug or something else.
    Yeah, it doesn't work for me either, and I've read a few other posts with the same complaint. Fortunately you can still summon it with the /mount "Red Crab" command, so that will have to do for the time being.
    (1)

Something tells me that this is not something that is a bug in the game, but something that needs to be fixed or updated in that other application.
    Have you tried to see what it does when you run the game completely vanilla?
    (0)
    Last edited by Shirai; 05-19-2016 at 04:53 PM.

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    There have already been like 5 bug reports made. It's already been accepted
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Seillan View Post
    Yeah, it doesn't work for me either, and I've read a few other posts with the same complaint. Fortunately you can still summon it with the /mount "Red Crab" command, so that will have to do for the time being.
    thx 4 this tip. Apparently u need to type with initcase too or it won't work either.
    (0)