Maelstrom Mage, Garazu-Horeizu!

After reading Freshly Picked, I think it would be cool to see a little story about this evil guy. Whether if its a comic or somehow possible Add-on Scenario to the game (both would be awesome since an in-game quest can lead to finishing the scenario via comic) I think there should be a little more push for it.

Matter of fact, how cool would it be for Garazu-Horeizu and Shantotto to go toe to toe with each other???!!!
    (0)

Character
    Loona
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'm not too sure about the Shantotto thing (IMO, Atori-Tutori would be more of a match for her - he's pretty much her melee counterpart, although he doesn't appear as much), and I suspect her Shantotto II trust model might hint at something in the future involving the elemental avatars/Fenrir/Full Moon Fountain...

I do love that the dev team is bothering to release this kind of info - the game's world is pretty rich has a lot of characters that keep you wondering about their lives, like that one Galka in the windurst fishing guild that mentions a wife (which seems like a bit of a Galkan exception), or how someone like Noillurie, who likely grew up in a nation of stalwart knightly traditions like San d'Oria, got round to get involved and educated in the far eastern samurai ways.
    (0)