Race: Mithra
    World: Asura
    Main Job: Thief
    Support Job: Dancer
    Area and Coordinates: L-8 Batallia Downs
    Party or Solo: Party & Solo
    NPC Name: Not Available
    Monster Name: Not Applicable
    Steps: Obtain the Keyitem for Red Crab through normal means, Upon wanting to see it I exited town and the Menu command for it does NOT work, however the /mount "Red Crab" <me> works fine.

"A Command Error occured" when using abilities/mount menu.

I've seen two people post this bug, and both be closed for insufficient information and in all my searches none show any being addressed. While I concur the need to separate bad reports from good ones if you take a minute to log into your own game and attempt it - you would probably see that either of those bug reports that were closed contained adequate information to find the problem.

Ability / Mount / Red Crab = Command Error
    Typed Command - /mount "Red Crab" <me> Mounts

Assessment the Macro within the client for that button is sending wrong or bad data where as the user manually typing the command is getting the correct data. No way to really confirm from my end. Hope this helps in some way!
    (2)

Character
    Gravenet
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Would like to add that a secondary test of hitting the menu command within a town where mounts are not allowed: Also Does NOT yield the message "You can not use mounts here" but continues to give the "Command Error" message. Showing that its definitely not sending the mount command but rather something unrelated to mounts.
    (1)