Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

Will SE ever reforge Salvage gear sets?

SE is reforging and implementing any piece of equipment. But what I'm still missing are reforge quests of my favourite content sets: Salvage.

I once heared they planned to add Salvage reforge sets, but all i see are cheap copies on look and different stats in Ambuscade.

Will they ever give us our deserved Salvage reforge sets? In original? Or can we/I give up on that and kinda quit instead of waiting?
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    They said "no plans" a while back. You could try to make a case for it, though. More cool stuff is always good.
    (0)

Player
    Aren't Ambu gears based on Salvage?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Jin_Uzuki View Post
    Aren't Ambu gears based on Salvage?
    Not really "Reforgerd" gearsets though, just the same skins.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyclia View Post
    SE is reforging and implementing any piece of equipment. But what I'm still missing are reforge quests of my favourite content sets: Salvage.

I once heared they planned to add Salvage reforge sets, but all i see are cheap copies on look and different stats in Ambuscade.

Will they ever give us our deserved Salvage reforge sets? In original? Or can we/I give up on that and kinda quit instead of waiting?
    Why do you care so much about gear you can get in your sleep now? Just call the ambuscade the new salvage set.

As for if they will, who knows. They might make another salvage, they might not. They don't even know.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    It's a pity that Salvage II was the last non-ilvl event. But yeah, Ambuscade armor is pretty much reforged Salvage gear minus the effort needed to farm the old sets.
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Who knows maybe they will add a way to +2 the Ambuscade armor that takes plans, chapters, and the old salvage gear.

Side note, not really looking forward to the Skadi Ambuscade armor. I have a nagging feeling it will be awful and the feet won't even have movement speed. Probably have the stats too split between melee and ranged so it ends up being worst than say even Rawhide or Pursuer's.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Why do you care so much about gear you can get in your sleep now?
    Some people earned it not in their sleep, but when it was relevant. Some people prefer to upgrade their old gear, as it has meaning to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Just call the ambuscade the new salvage set.
    The only similarities are appearance and jobs. It's also a new set, not upgrading an old set.
    (2)

Player
    Why my Salvage sets mean so much to meeow is kinda easy to explain. Yet it has a few rrreasons.

1st: I had fun and (sadly) a verrry hard time to get my Salvage set. Took meeow many years, with few help from others... .

2nd: Yes, i want quests that enable reforrrging of the old sets. I earned it hard, i value it much. It's sad that this is a minority opinion.

3rd: I also own Ryunohige! https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Ryunohige_%28Level_119%29 m>(>.<)<M~~~! Meeows polearm and Ares set belong to each other. It may be even from the same designer. That's why i want all of them to the max!

And 4th: Ambuscade and Salvage Sets aren't the same! Look at the stats!
    The new cheap copy of Ares misses the set bonus "Enhances Double Attack effect".
    It may has acc and atk, but misses the atk%+ of the orrriginal.
    The Ares body doesn't have the Regen & Refresh effect.
    SE changed the HP & MP % stats into fix amounts.

Aaalso: It's not the same. And i want the orrriginal! hehe. ;p
    (2)

Player
    Catnip, just say no.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast