Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Gankfest View Post
    SQEX practically handed you the game... What else do you need? -_-
    I would really like a monkey, you know those monkeys that help people who are disabled? I want one of those really, they can go and open the fridge and bring you snacks and drinks.

That would be really great, I think we should get one of those. To keep if FF themed the monkey should be called moogle dave.
    (0)

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gankfest View Post
    SQEX practically handed you the game... What else do you need? -_-
    you've posted some toxic reply in every popular thread. There are people who dont share your opinion, who like playing this game in its old and current state.
    (0)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by vienne View Post
    you've posted some toxic reply in every popular thread. There are people who dont share your opinion, who like playing this game in its old and current state.
    Nothing toxic about the facts... -_-
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I've been more off-and-on lately but I was subbed continuously for at least the first 11 years of the game in the US. This campaign's purpose was to entice former players to check out the game again. You already get all kinds of great stuff by doing events and campaigns and such that the players logging on for this campaign do not get to do. So why does anyone deserve even more extra stuff?

Every time someone (Not just in this game, but other games too) does a campaign like this to try to spark interest in their game or product, you always have a few people who aren't the target of the campaign acting all entitled like they should have it too. If everyone got the rewards, not just the people they were trying to attaract, the campaign would be less effective. If even a couple people enticed by this offer resub to the game, it benefits you in the form of a slightly more populated server.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 05-29-2016 at 12:13 AM.

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I've been more off-and-on lately but I was subbed continuously for at least the first 11 years of the game in the US. This campaign's purpose was to entice former players to check out the game again. You already get all kinds of great stuff by doing events and campaigns and such that the players logging on for this campaign do not get to do. So why do you feel like you deserve even more extra stuff?

Every time someone (Not just in this game, but other games too) does a campaign like this to try to spark interest in their game or product, you always have a few people who aren't the target of the campaign acting all entitled like they should have it too. If everyone got the rewards, not just the people they were trying to attaract, the campaign would be less effective. If even a couple people enticed by this offer resub to the game, it benefits you in the form of a slightly more populated server.
    Sorry, but i really dont understand why you are quoting me, I was just saying that if people dont like ffxi in its current state they should not come on the forum and make the type of comments this Gankfest person did. The comments that were posted were irrelevant to the game, but posted in an attempt to bash the enjoyment others have playing ffxi.
    If people who come try ffxi during the free trial and dont like it and wish to post why they dont like it, they should atleast do it respectfully and relevant. Not hijack every thread going with some sarcastic slander.
    (1)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Sorry, but i really dont understand why you are quoting me
    it was a misquote, that wasn't the comment I intended to reply to. I'm not trying to "slander" you or anyone. It was actually directed at the person YOU quoted to say what you said. No need to get all upset. A case o failing to read carefully. There was also no thread "hijacking", as I was involved in this thread from the beginning and my post was still about the thread topic. One erroneous post does not constitute "hijacking every thread with sarcastic slander."

I've removed the quotation because it was a mistake, but I'd appriciate it if you did the same and retracted your comments towards me, and accept my apologies for associating you with an opinion that wasn't yours.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 05-29-2016 at 12:17 AM.

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    it was a misquote, that wasn't the comment I intended to reply to. I'm not trying to "slander" you or anyone. It was actually directed at the person YOU quoted to say what you said. No need to get all upset. A case o failing to read carefully. There was also no thread "hijacking", as I was involved in this thread from the beginning and my post was still about the thread topic. One erroneous post does not constitute "hijacking every thread with sarcastic slander."

I've removed the quotation because it was a mistake, but I'd appriciate it if you did the same and retracted your comments towards me, and accept my apologies for associating you with an opinion that wasn't yours.
    i'm not upset, but you also missread what i posted as an answer to your quote, where did i say that you were the one slandering? i meant that other person Gankfest, did i mention you anywhere? I was just wondering why you quoted me <.<
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    i'm not upset, but you also missread what i posted as an answer to your quote, where did i say that you were the one slandering? i meant that other person Gankfest, did i mention you anywhere? I was just wondering why you quoted me <.<
    Since you replied to me, I assumed I was the target of the entire response. Sorry, then.
    (0)

9. 06-02-2016 03:39 PM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4