Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

With free access campaign..

can people who are subbed get some love too? maybe a red mog pell or escha/trizek ring access?
    (1)

You get your old friends back for a week and a half, and more strangers to play with.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    If more people are playing, it's like the devs are giving the rest of us free content.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    You get your old friends back for a week and a half, and more strangers to play with.
    People getting something I pay for free is not a benefit to me, in any way at all.

I don't mind them doing it but it would be nice if we could get something for paying during a free period, a red mog pell would be nice.
    (1)

Player
    ... It's not like they are taking things away from you with free login days. It's just a way for player who left to reconnect with the game, see if they like it and want to return full time, populate the game a bit more.
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin_Uzuki View Post
    ... It's not like they are taking things away from you with free login days. It's just a way for player who left to reconnect with the game, see if they like it and want to return full time, populate the game a bit more.
    I asked if we could get a red mog pell or echad /tri rings due to paying for a currently free service, I have no problem with them doing free access but it would be nice for us to get something too. That's all I'm saying.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    can people who are subbed get some love too? maybe a red mog pell or escha/trizek ring access?
    Why should a campaign specifically designed for letting old players check things out be giving things to current players?

You got campaigns which started before this event that they don't get to fully experience, is that not enough?

I asked if we could get a red mog pell or echad /tri rings due to paying for a currently free service,
    It's not a currently free service. It's a free access promotion for people *not currently subscribed*. It is specifically designed for currently inactive players. You get to do all kinds of things as a paying customer that people who only log on for this campaign don't get to do, so why the sense of entitlement? One would think you'd be happy there's a few more people on the servers than usual.
    (4)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 05-14-2016 at 07:12 AM.

Character
    Raxe
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Why should a campaign specifically designed for letting old players check things out be giving things to current players?
    probably because many of those old players checking things out missed out on the echad/trizek/kupofried thing, and it may be a factor in thier continuing to stick around
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Dealers don't give free samples to people who are already addicted.
    (5)

Player
    Actually I just realized they give them out in May of every year don't they? hopefully they are coming soon! May 16th every year we get red mog pells I believe, I think they are only sent to players with active subs too? We will see.
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast