World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Crab Club Arena

Hello!

I played a little of the crab club arena today,
    The colors for total hp and hp left are the same to me,
    I have to align the crab hp with the sky of the day , over a certain color to be able to see anything. Most of the time, the crab flee before I even get to see what HP it has remaining. I tried to find an opacity setting or different color, nothing I can do!
    I am earning more points using random emotes than trying to play the game itself.
    0-9 points each times, with a few hours I can get the red crab mount but what a pain!
    Please, next time you make this event, fix the HP % /total HP so colorblind people like me can do something about it!

Thank you.
    (0)
    Nel.

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelyus View Post
    Hello!

I played a little of the crab club arena today,
    The colors for total hp and hp left are the same to me,
    I have to align the crab hp with the sky of the day , over a certain color to be able to see anything. Most of the time, the crab flee before I even get to see what HP it has remaining. I tried to find an opacity setting or different color, nothing I can do!
    I am earning more points using random emotes than trying to play the game itself.
    0-9 points each times, with a few hours I can get the red crab mount but what a pain!
    Please, next time you make this event, fix the HP % /total HP so colorblind people like me can do something about it!

Thank you.
    Play in west ron, the contrast the green trees and grass makes the bars easy to see. Just watch out for those cheating, i saw some person running normal speed when gravity was on and was doing all their emotes in seconds for a perfect game -.- but i guess even mini games get cheaters.
    (0)