Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
    Add a ultra hard difficulty for hallmarks/gallantry lol
    lol, some of the VDs are Ultra Hard.

But no, add it in scaling amounts to every difficulty.
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I would love if they kept the old fights. Maybe looked at how successful they were each month, and scale their overall hallmarks/gallantry based on how spammed they were/clear times. Like dragon was almost too easy, antlion is pretty moderate, demons were tricky, so dragon would be lower hallmarks/gallantry while demons would be higher. It would give us a constantly growing range to play with, sort of levels within the VE-VD range they gave us that would allow for different parties to do different things.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

And ya know, use *different* volume key items so that a group can go farm and spam.

So like I'd happily do Dragon, Orcs, Taurus/Demon, Antlion and maybe yags. So I should be able to go farm 5 KIs.

Oh, while we're at it. Toss the KI farming. It literally takes longer to get the KI than to burn it. It's ... frustrating.
    (3)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The KI farming is meant to stop you from spamming it, lol. Think about it: the longer it takes you to get a KI, the less groups they have trying to enter at a time. Its really just to free up room in the line.....
    (1)

Of course that's what it's for, but it still grows stale quickly.

In a good group, the fight is no more complex than an apex mob and takes just a little bit longer. It's like having to go get Ionis after every crab kill.

I know, I know, there's 3 copies of the instance or whatever, but there's are so many battlefields that sit empty most of the time. If they grafted this on to something like the HTBF without the merit farming, there wouldn't even be a problem with congestion.
    (2)
    Last edited by OmnysValefor; 06-26-2016 at 07:40 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8