Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

May Update Dissapointment

"Summoner

The maximum effective summoning magic skill for the ability Elemental Siphon has been raised to 700.
    At a summoning magic skill of 700, the amount of MP restored will be 680"

So how about a show of hands for those who are far from happy about this? The one ability we had no need for an augment on and thats what they do.

Also want to point out, Does SE even know smn? 700 smn magic cap? I got almost every scrap of smn magic gear in the game and i sit at a little over 600. Why is smn the only job in the game the SE keeps putting up near impossible requirements for us to get the maximum potential out of our jobs?
    (6)
    Last edited by Secondplanet; 05-10-2016 at 09:10 PM.

Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I am like so upset about this and feel as if SE just slapped me in the face. WE DON'T USE THIS SKILL IN END GAME!!!! I have not once used this skill after getting decently geared on SMN. My refresh set is good enough my mp is always just about full, and with refresh from just my NPC there is no need to use this skill. My timer is 30 seconds!!!! By the time I am done waiting for my timer to be done MY MP IS FULL! This skill is so worthless and it gets an upgrade ?!?!?! What about our timer issue ? Can we get that fixed what about our buff issues can we please get that fixed. Please for the love of all that is good stop giving us stuff we don't need!
    (1)

Since I don't hold any expectations it's pretty hard for me to get disappointed. Confused is the right word for me.
    I wasn't aware that people still based their ES gearsets on Skill, especially since it's insanely cheap to augment Telchine with Elemental Siphon bonuses which go beyond the amount of skill you can get on those slots...
    (1)

Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Since I don't hold any expectations it's pretty hard for me to get disappointed. Confused is the right word for me.
    I wasn't aware that people still based their ES gearsets on Skill, especially since it's insanely cheap to augment Telchine with Elemental Siphon bonuses which go beyond the amount of skill you can get on those slots...
    Even if this is the case it still doesn't matter because once you are decently geared you won't even need this . . . . Refresh II / III is enough to keep you full without even touching this JA. It's like they don't listen to what we are saying . . . . .
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by dmuller30 View Post
    Even if this is the case it still doesn't matter because once you are decently geared you won't even need this . . . . Refresh II / III is enough to keep you full without even touching this JA. It's like they don't listen to what we are saying . . . . .
    With support, you're right, I don't really need ES.
    But I solo quite a lot, so I actually do make quite regular use of it.
    (1)

Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    With support, you're right, I don't really need ES.
    But I solo quite a lot, so I actually do make quite regular use of it.
    Still in the grand scheme of things the likely hood of you using it is very low considering 80% of the time you have trust.
    (0)

Not on Summoner, most of my solos are true solo. Kiting, like the good old days.
    Apart from that, my melee gearset doesn't have any refresh, on the other hand I do have Myrkr and Spirit taker for those situations.
    (2)

Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Not on Summoner, most of my solos are true solo. Kiting, like the good old days.
    Apart from that, my melee gearset doesn't have any refresh, on the other hand I do have Myrkr and Spirit taker for those situations.
    Which is my point exactly. I am not trying to bash your earlier comment. I am just saying there is better more efficient ways to restore your MP. This is a dead skill.Me and the other SMN in my group don't touch it while doing end game or solo stuff because there is better things we can use to get mp back.
    (0)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I use ES quite often in groups as i go do my own thing for the group, i'm a one man army so 5 people go one way and i go the other. But even still at its before update level i could max out my mp every time the counter was back up. I really fail to see why this change was needed.

But again its SE, when was the last time one of them played a job other then their chosen ones recently.
    (1)

Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondplanet View Post
    I use ES quite often in groups as i go do my own thing for the group, i'm a one man army so 5 people go one way and i go the other. But even still at its before update level i could max out my mp every time the counter was back up. I really fail to see why this change was needed.

But again its SE, when was the last time one of them played a job other then their chosen ones recently.
    The only ones that should be able to do updates are the ones who play the class and learn it. I been playing this class for over 11 years, get some experience then decide on the update.
    (1)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast