Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    Apogee is a +50% increase in mp cost not a +100%. I just thought it was funny that after you say I don't know anything about the job you make a blunder like that.
    TBH, It shouldn't have that added effect at all. >_> RDM's and BLM's equivalent don't cost them anything extra, and BLM is beastly when it comes to MP restoring.

Overall, SMN is in a good spot, but there are some fine-tuning that really should be looked at. I've already listed my complains, and still my list grows with nitpicking.
    Such as Crag Throw should really inflict Slow II
    Heavenward Howl should really just give endrain, Give Diabolos Enaspir, and each avatar their own element.
    Lunar Roar should remove more than just 2 buffs, up to like 5 depend on SMN skill, and give a notice of how many are removed
    Noctoshield should be a higher Phalanx mod
    Diamond Storm should be a Higher EVA Down based off of when RDM gets distract II
    Ecliptic Growl/Howl Should have higher base stats 90+
    Blindside/Regal Gash should be looked at for being Level 99 abilities
    Carbuncle/Cait Sith Should be made to not suck for being the only offensive Light Avatars....

The list goes on.

Have they done good for SMN, yes. But for not being 1 of the 7 high demand jobs, it's frustrating when you want to play SMN, but some things fall way shorter than they should.
    (3)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Can we even get 700 summoning skill? Dunno about anyone else but I'm struggling to get over 550.
    (1)

Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalabob View Post
    Can we even get 700 summoning skill? Dunno about anyone else but I'm struggling to get over 550.
    You can but it super hard . . . . . .
    (0)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalabob View Post
    So far the best i can get is 602 atm but i can get 2 other items to get me about another 9 i think. Not sure how close to 700 you can get but i can't see you being able to get more then 620 maybe.
    (0)

Hi, everyone!

Currently, there are no plans to make adjustments in terms of summoner's attack aspects; however, we will continue to make adjustments moving forward with the next one being adjustments to healing-type blood pacts.
    (8)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Sicycre, sir

I don't believe the issue is the lack of Summoner's attack power, more so than the lack of gear that provides Summoning Magic Skill+, as even some of the most elite Summoners in the game cannot attain 700 Summoning Magic skill, at least to my knowledge.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hi, everyone!

Currently, there are no plans to make adjustments in terms of summoner's attack aspects; however, we will continue to make adjustments moving forward with the next one being adjustments to healing-type blood pacts.
    Please no, people don't care about this... All blood pact wards need adjustment, not just the healing ones which aren't that important as it is. As people have posted before, these abilities still have limits that are based on pre-item level (or maybe it was even pre-99) parameters, as my understanding of the situation is.
    (2)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hi, everyone!

Glad something is happening but i seriously hope its just the beginning, ALL of our wards need adjustment but as for our rages i think maybe the lower tier ones could possibly need a upgrade but our wards are the ones that need help.
    (0)

I'd like to see a few powerful AoE pacts if possible, or at least an adjustment to Level ? Holy where it always does damage.
    (1)

Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    i think Odin should be adjusted so if there is no instant KO it should do a conal 9999 damage as most of our BPs can do over 10k damage these days easily anyway. There should be no reason people should EVER waste 1 hour ability on Odin to have him do nothing for the summoner except pull hate for merely having used the avatar.
    (2)
    Cloudius

Shiva

SMN99 WHM99 BLM99 THF99 PLD99 SAM99 NIN99 BLU99 DNC99 MNK99 WAR99

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast