Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    this update to smn was an absolute pisstake, the things that smn needed fixed have once again just been pushed aside for something like this....
    (1)
    Cloudius

Shiva

SMN99 WHM99 BLM99 THF99 PLD99 SAM99 NIN99 BLU99 DNC99 MNK99 WAR99

Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Clou777 View Post
    this update to smn was an absolute pisstake, the things that smn needed fixed have once again just been pushed aside for something like this....
    Did us SMN do something wrong to make them hate us?
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by dmuller30 View Post
    Did us SMN do something wrong to make them hate us?
    We're not SAM, so we're automatically hated.
    (1)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    We're not SAM, so we're automatically hated.
    Ugh it irritates me so bad. . . I can't believe SE would pull this kinda stuff on us. . .
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dmuller30 View Post
    Ugh it irritates me so bad. . . I can't believe SE would pull this kinda stuff on us. . .
    Uh... pull what stuff on you exactly? It's pretty obvious that their main focus is on the new content. Probably the only reason there was time to do anything for SMN this update was because it was so small and inconsequential. Also it's not all bad for SMN, new grip that gives blood pact damage +5.
    (0)

Character
    Immortta
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Lower the pitchforks people, they are doing monthly updates so there will be another chance. They already stated they have plans to improve the summoner buffs in a previous post.
    (0)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    Uh... pull what stuff on you exactly? It's pretty obvious that their main focus is on the new content. Probably the only reason there was time to do anything for SMN this update was because it was so small and inconsequential. Also it's not all bad for SMN, new grip that gives blood pact damage +5.
    But that excuse has been used for far too many years, how long after ToAU did they finally give us Alexander and Odin? Also it took them almost 3 years after they told us to give us Cait Sith and Atomos. We were told about a year ago that our concerns over our blood pact wards were going to be passed to the dev team but NOTHING has come out of it not even an answer about any possible progress or even if they will ever do anything about it. While all other jobs as basking in full 119 glory we're still half locked at 75.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortta View Post
    Lower the pitchforks people, they are doing monthly updates so there will be another chance. They already stated they have plans to improve the summoner buffs in a previous post.
    Sorry my torch is already lit and they don't take returns. Summoners are just tired of being told by the player base to just wait for the next update but never told anything from the dev team until the update notes go live.
    (1)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondplanet View Post
    But that excuse has been used for far too many years, how long after ToAU did they finally give us Alexander and Odin? Also it took them almost 3 years after they told us to give us Cait Sith and Atomos. We were told about a year ago that our concerns over our blood pact wards were going to be passed to the dev team but NOTHING has come out of it not even an answer about any possible progress or even if they will ever do anything about it. While all other jobs as basking in full 119 glory we're still half locked at 75.

Sorry my torch is already lit and they don't take returns. Summoners are just tired of being told by the player base to just wait for the next update but never told anything from the dev team until the update notes go live.
    I'm sorry. It must be so hard for you. Maybe you should try acting even more entitled. I'm sure that will get you what you want. /s
    (0)

Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    I'm sorry. It must be so hard for you. Maybe you should try acting even more entitled. I'm sure that will get you what you want. /s
    Seriously you must have not been playing SMN for the last 11+ years his views are totally valid. Go read the updates then get back to us. It is not only us that are really upset but a ton of veteran and new SMNs that thought this update was seriously lack luster. SE Has been upgrading most stuff that is obsolete for SMN. WHY? Other jobs are all mostly current with spells that match their lvls etc. To not see the validity in his comment is silly because if you did play SMN as much you would know this was a slap in the face to all of us. Just because the forums only have a few people complaining about this update don't count out the countless people on the server thinking they got ripped off this update. They have talked about upgrading our Wards for how many years and he is right it took 3 years for us to get 1 summon. At this point SMN's all over just want the updates that are worth it. It's not about entitlement it about respecting the players concerns and wishes. If it was just 1 person complaining it isn't a problem but when you got over half the SMN population disappointed it is time to make a change.
    (2)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Yep, reading through the updates that include SMN. Stuff like increasing ranges, adding Apogee, lowering the recast of Apogee, adding new blood pacts, buffing old blood pacts, adding T2 skillchain properties to things like Flaming Crush, I don't see how you guys manage with such meager buffs to your job.

Seriously, SMN was the only job with any adjustment this update. If this was like a huge update where lots of jobs were getting buffs I could understand why getting something small would be insulting, but that is not the case. It was a small update that was little more than them changing the rewards and fights for this month's Ambuscade. Here is the thing. They really can't do a lot for the game in a months time. That's the reasoning behind Ambuscade. It's small and easy to update each month. It is supposed to keep people busy and entertained while they do work on new things. So just enjoy the mini updates while they work on the real updates that will probably happen every 2 to 3 months time.
    (0)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast