Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Whispering wind before the buff would only heal for about 500-600 with max tp, so to be healing for 822 is quite a big buff for it, same with spring water which heals less than whispering wind but also removes debuffs, it's now healing for more than the old whispering wind.
    (0)

Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    So some further tests on

Carby healed me for 1520 HP on healing ruby without capped TP it was 200% which is a huge upgrade.

Garuda capped out for me at 1k.

Leviathan capped out at 800.

I think they can be higher with + summoning skill.
    (1)

Character
    Flupplewolfe
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I'm enjoying the new potency on healing very much thank you for this update. Avatar max HP and Avatar TP are what decide how much are healed over the base rate. Apogee set has a lot to avatar HP, but takes from the master. You can get very big heals now, though if you equip apogee set to use the biggest heals you can, you can actually end up with less hp than you started before a heal. But it is a good way to up how much you heal to party members and the avatar itself. This was tested by another SMN before apogee set came out by going to abyssea and applying HP atma and buffs to the avatar, and I believe was mentioned by a dev/mod post as well. I like being able to fill my parties HP bar every 30s if needed, while it's not reliable healing, it can help counter large AoE damage to your party especially if solo and needing to save your trusts. I do not have any complaints of this and hope to see more wards looked at, thank you SE.
    (0)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10