Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

AH Listing Expansion

I read that, at FFXI's launch, players had a larger number of slots for AH listing and that this was reduced to seven soon afterwards due to server stress.

What with the current subscriber levels being what they are, it'd be nice if we could list ten or even twenty items on a given character at the AH, presuming that nowadays it wouldn't have a significant impact on the servers.

The lower population and significantly larger number of items/activities, this and/or increasing the time that an item remains on the board would re-open the AH to listings of rarer/niche items.

It'd be great if any such expansion occurred as a result of quests, or if not that then be gated behind mission completion (eg one extra slot granted when an expansion is completed) or some other in-game achievement.

What do you think?
    (1)

Yes, please, increasing the available Auction House slots, even by a small amount, is one of those ideas I'm sure most players would welcome with open arms.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    Yes, please, increasing the available Auction House slots, even by a small amount, is one of those ideas I'm sure most players would welcome with open arms.
    If I am understand correctly there are servers of ffxi that where being used for other stuff other then ffxi that will no be longer be in use for those purposes which they could probably implement them to become an ah server to further expand the Auction House capabilities which has been needed for several years now since streamlined to show, buy, sell all merchandise to one ah. Like console servers no longer in use... linkshell bete website>server no longer going to be in use.. etc. So I guess we will see

Side Note: There have been many ffxi threads covering this as well as other AH agenda's...

I would have to say 50 items up at a time on ah would be more practical in todays ffxi economy but I would guess they probably have to add an additional loading icon to get it to load correctly without to much errors for the ah and well granted there are only a few area's with ah's but i'm still wishing they'll add ah capabilities to these area's where ambuscade is now going to be presiding over by increased traffic to those area's now. Add AH capability area's that's been mentioned before in which I would still like to see happen are: Selbina, Mhuara, Poragono Island.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 05-07-2016 at 02:55 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.