Player

Clubs Clubs Clubs

Hey all! I'm currently building up a MAB build for blu and am looking for a nice set of clubs to duel wield to increase my MAB. I currently want Niburu cudgel but don't have any at the time. If I have hard time getting a party together to farm it, (Escha T-2's aren't the most popular...) what other options would be nice to duel wield in the meantime?
    (0)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Nibiru is the best option for BLUs. In the meantime, it really depends what you have access to. Some swords have Magic damage boosts on them, Vampirism in particular is one of the best options for MAB builds. Iris from Escha-Ru-aun is a good MAB sword as well. Those might be just as difficult to obtain as Nibiru cudgels are so maybe the Alluvion Skirmish Club, the BLU-exclusive sword from the Fenrir 2 fight has magic boosts on it, even the WKR blubs if you really have no other options. I'd bite the bullet and shout for the Nibiru clubs because they're the best you can get and just about as difficult to get as everything else.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rydal View Post
    Nibiru is the best option for BLUs. In the meantime, it really depends what you have access to. Some swords have Magic damage boosts on them, Vampirism in particular is one of the best options for MAB builds. Iris from Escha-Ru-aun is a good MAB sword as well. Those might be just as difficult to obtain as Nibiru cudgels are so maybe the Alluvion Skirmish Club, the BLU-exclusive sword from the Fenrir 2 fight has magic boosts on it, even the WKR blubs if you really have no other options. I'd bite the bullet and shout for the Nibiru clubs because they're the best you can get and just about as difficult to get as everything else.
    Thank you! I recently Solo'd my Niburu Clubs on BST using 1 hour ability. Removing the lanterns from Kamohoalii was easy enough with Warlike Patrick. Took me 4 kills to eventually get 2.
    (0)