Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Brixy
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    I agree with most of these. More AoE Pacts outside of Astral Flow would be extremely nice, but some of the Wards and such don't make sense. Regain is light based spell and Magic Shield is a Darkness base, so they don't really fit with Titan, and Geocrush already has an Additional: Effect Stun (Another DoT Might be Useful though). Leviathen's Drain Samba would better fit Fenrir or Diabolos, and Springwater also has an additional effect already of removing quite a few debuffs including Petrify. Likewise some of the pressures are a little more useful than others. Fenrir's blind effect is overshadowed by Ramuh's Acc Down, and wouldn't it be better for Shiva to receive MAB- since she gives MAB+ and give Levithan MACC- , and Titan maybe a DEF- pressure if Geocrush is going to get a DoT added? Like I side, I like and agree with many of these. The Moonphase and Midnight/Day has always sucked. Maybe give Titan a Max HP ward, or Perhaps a Slowga II effect somehow? I'd also like to see Pacifying Ruby get a major boost to the Enmity- Effect it gives. Oh, Increase the number and tell us how many buffs get removed with Lunar Roar
    Shiva has sleepga which is a dark aligned spell and Leviathan has slowga which is an earth based spell. Their elements don't matter nearly as much as the concept. Titan is a defensive oriented avatar with only 2 wards currently. Stoneskin and a scherzo. Giving him a magic shield option shouldn't be that big of a stretch. Regain was mainly there because titan is useless most of the time... Which sucks because he is my favorite avatar lol.

I like the max HP ward idea for Titan though! A mini mantra could help sponge some high damage attacks.
    (0)
    Last edited by Brixy; 01-02-2017 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brixy View Post
    Shiva has sleepga which is a dark aligned spell and Leviathan has slowga which is an earth based spell. Their elements don't matter nearly as much as the concept. Titan is a defensive oriented avatar with only 2 wards currently. Stoneskin and a scherzo. Giving him a magic shield option shouldn't be that big of a stretch. Regain was mainly there because titan is useless most of the time... Which sucks because he is my favorite avatar lol.

I like the max HP ward idea for Titan though! A mini mantra could help sponge some high damage attacks.
    Shiva getting Sleepga still makes sense, because people get lured out into Blizzards, and get tired and pass out. Even Leviathan's Slow can be justified when you think of swimming through a Riptide can hender movement. I'd love to have a Slowga II of sorts, Really pile on the Debuffs. I was also thinking of maybe a Provoke type BP, but that would likely go on Ifrit.

As for the MAX HP up: I called the Ward: Terra Bulwark. Cheesy but I liked it. :3
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    Shiva getting Sleepga still makes sense, because people get lured out into Blizzards, and get tired and pass out. Even Leviathan's Slow can be justified when you think of swimming through a Riptide can hender movement. I'd love to have a Slowga II of sorts, Really pile on the Debuffs. I was also thinking of maybe a Provoke type BP, but that would likely go on Ifrit.

As for the MAX HP up: I called the Ward: Terra Bulwark. Cheesy but I liked it. :3
    Better and more Cheesy: Sanctuary of Stone
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Teraniku View Post
    Better and more Cheesy: Sanctuary of Stone
    Make it Stone Sanctuary to fit the rest of the BP and we might have something to work with.
    (1)
    Last edited by Zeargi; 01-03-2017 at 11:50 AM.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm still waiting for our other blood pact wards to get updated like our healing ones, If SE could update them to make them FINALLY be level 99 skills they can easily do the others. And for anyone who talks about it would be hard to balance them to not make them too strong all i can say is this game is completely unbalanced so why would it matter. Its broken in so many ways when every event boils down to 4-5 specific jobs and BLU's still solo most content or zerg it mindlessly.

Also they should change Odin and Alexander into just regular summon spells like Atomos that we don't need our 2hr to use since BLM now has death i think Odin should get his time again and give him a similar chance to work on NM's
    (0)

Player
    I always thought Odin's attack was essentially Death-ga :x Instant KO chance on normal mobs with high dark damage on KO failure. (BLM Death has a 0% chance of KO-proc on anything tagged as an NM btw.) Converting him to a standard always-out avatar would be fun tho. Might be nice to have a fully physical damage offensive avatar.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    I always thought Odin's attack was essentially Death-ga :x Instant KO chance on normal mobs with high dark damage on KO failure. (BLM Death has a 0% chance of KO-proc on anything tagged as an NM btw.) Converting him to a standard always-out avatar would be fun tho. Might be nice to have a fully physical damage offensive avatar.
    Death and Zantetsuken both work in the same way, dealing Dark DMG if something can't be killed. Which are likely one of the best sources of dark damage outside of Kaustra. Though, Odin's "AoE" is a very thin cone and I'm not sure is they ever let it go beyond 9999 dmg.

I still want Bahamut. He's need to be summonable just like the others. It's about time he joined the fight. He'd be a beastly physical attacker.

On a side note, I finally got to see the Emp. Blood Boon Effect take place. It greatly extended the timer for the wards I cast, got an 11m Shining Ruby and a 9m Crystal Blessing. I hope when they reforge this set, it ups that proc quite a bit more. Hell, I feel the Blood Boon should have been added to the Nirvana 119-III, would have been better than what it got.
    (0)

Player
    I could swear I got higher numbers when I played around w/ Odin when I first unlocked him, but I guess I could be wrong :/
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Brixy
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I would love if they adjusted Odin and removed him from being locked to astral flow. He is 100% useless currently and was honestly never that great to begin with. If I have to pick between Alexander and Odin I will ALWAYS pick Alexander. Give him the Atomos treatment and make him a 1 and done spell with a 20-30 second recast. This would give you something to do between your bloodpact: rage timers. Could do the same thing with Siren since they don't want to go through the 5 min effort to copy paste her to Summoner. Let her use Clarsach Call to deal damage and buff the party then disappear. We need more AoE attacks and these are 2 solutions to the problem.

I would also like to see the MAB that was originally on Nirvana added back. The original weapon was focused on increasing magic damage and now it only wins on physical bloodpacts. It falls way behind on decently augmented staffs for magic damage which translates to "never attack with your avatar or bother with aftermath if you are using magic pacts because you will constantly reset your tp". This severely hinders the use of myrkr and storing tp to open skillchains for our avatars to close. If I'm in a magic burst focused group I either have to be the one doing the skillchain or just sit back and twiddle my fingers waiting to magic burst because I keep swapping weapons and losing tp/aftermath. I'm not asking for it to blow a perfectly augmented Grioavolr out of the water, but being competitive or slightly ahead would be good.
    (1)
    Last edited by Brixy; 01-23-2017 at 12:01 AM.

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    OK SE, you showed us that you can remove the caps off of BRD spells to make it compete with todays game so when is summoner FINALLY going to get the same treatment? So far you only uncapped some of our healing wards but have yet to uncap our other wards and most of out BP's are still underwhelming despite the update to how TP effects them.
    (0)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast