Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

NIN Cooking (+3 Skill) Hocho weapon

Hi,

Is it possible to open this up to all jobs?

It seems a bit odd to give just Ninja an extra advantage when it comes to cooking and HQ chances.

Thank you.
    (5)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Probably? But it might be easier to just chalk that one up as a relic of FFXI olden times.
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Hi,

Is it possible to open this up to all jobs?

It seems a bit odd to give just Ninja an extra advantage when it comes to cooking and HQ chances.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    Probably? But it might be easier to just chalk that one up as a relic of FFXI olden times.
    They could do the remakes or reversions of it.. who knows weirdly may make it an I-Level one even!
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Honestly they'd probably say it's easier to lvl nin than to rewrite the weapon lol
    (2)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Its only level 53. How easy would it be to just level your nin to 53... even to 99?
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldar View Post
    Its only level 53. How easy would it be to just level your nin to 53... even to 99?
    /comfiort! leveling the nin job to use it wasn't really the point of this thread was going for in idea's! :-P
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player
    I think a better option would be to add similar weapons for all the other crafts :x

... And why, oh why, is Hocho a katana? ><;; It's a cooking knife. Should be a knife. lol
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldar View Post
    Indeed. Even back before all the boosts to XP, taking a cooking mule to lvl30, getting NIN unlocked, leveling to 53+... it was more than worth the effort to earn the ability to equip my Hocho. If this process is too arduous, crafting may not be something the OP will enjoy as it's a much more time/patience/gil intensive process than leveling a job to just over subjob level. (Also, noting OP is WHM, WINja is fun... get that /nin going!
    (0)

Character
    Rosalee
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I don't see what the big deal is, you need to hit lv87 to use the torque anyhow.
    (0)
    Current Quest Counter: 2109!

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'd prefer if it were all-jobs. I have NIN leveled but it's a bit annoying to have to go back to my mog house to change to NIN every time I want to use it. We could definitely do with similar weapons for the rest of the crafts as well. Not that I particularly desperately want +3 more for everything, but for the sake of completeness.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast