Character
    Finuve
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Make Ambuscade Armor sendable

please

You can limit collection to 1 to prevent collecting the same armor for multiple characters if you really want to
    (0)

I present to you Storage Slip #23 for Ambuscade armor if storage is the concern.
    (0)
    Last edited by OmnysValefor; 05-01-2016 at 05:42 PM.

Character
    Finuve
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    I present to you Storage Slip #23 for Ambuscade armor if storage is the concern.
    its not a concern. The concern is giving this months gear to my other character on the same account
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Finuve View Post
    its not a concern. The concern is giving this months gear to my other character on the same account
    They want you to level and do the content on your other character, they even made it really accessible to all.
    (3)

Character
    Finuve
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    They want you to level and do the content on your other character, they even made it really accessible to all.
    Yea except one character has BRD geared and ready and the other needs the gear. I get it that it was my choice to level multiple characters on the same account, but with gear nearly being universally mailable its been a fun way to play. Gear my my DRK while playing BRD, but on two characters. Ambuscade randomly throws a wrench in it, and of course I farmed up a bunch of points grouping on BRD before realizing that the gear is locked.
    (0)