Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

[Dev1001] Just more inventory space!

Why don't we just have more inventory space?

Give us another Mog Sack. Or two. Or three. I don't even care if they call it a Mog Purse, Mog Wallet, Mog European Shoulderbag.

It's been done before, so it must be simple to implement.

Let's discuss this seriously. What are your opinions and thoughts?
    (0)

Character
    Prefalin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Just implement bags like in WoW, have several different bags but can be viewed all as one giant bag so you don't go searching through 4-5 different bags to find say a piece of sushi or a pizza?? Seeing as how people will just want more and more space that is.
    (0)

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefalin View Post
    Just implement bags like in WoW, have several different bags but can be viewed all as one giant bag so you don't go searching through 4-5 different bags to find say a piece of sushi or a pizza?? Seeing as how people will just want more and more space that is.
    ps2 limitations. seriously.

but i suppose they can give us other /sack /satchel as long as they call them by different name. each max 80 space.
    (0)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

Character
    Prefalin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushipur View Post
    ps2 limitations. seriously.

but i suppose they can give us other /sack /satchel as long as they call them by different name. each max 80 space.
    not much "PS2 limitations" to it c.c the bags are already there as is they just aren't able to be viewed/used as one whole bag...and if i remember correctly WoW only gets like 5-6 bags including inventory and XI is already at 3 with more on the way...so yeah no "PS2 limitations" about it. Or simpler put, the bags are there already they just need to be made accessible as one bag verse individual bags which since they are accessible via individually they should be able to be accessible via being one whole bag without "PS2 limitations" getting in the way.
    (0)
    Last edited by Prefalin; 03-08-2011 at 09:28 PM.

Or they could just let us access mog safe/locker/storage in the field even.
    (0)

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    i'm not a guru of ffxi but i have clearly read that ps2 have some limit of screen space that can be used, mostly i suppose for the limited resolution.

and i dont know if its true or not, but the 80 item limit must been due to some tech issue.
    (0)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

Character
    Jailbirdy
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    PS2---- just make new content available for PC and Xbox....leave the PS2 version locked with it's current content. Expansion could continue with the other 2 platforms then.

Implement secondary housing, with all new storage system in it. Have quests for the storage pieces to use in it. You could charge a rental for the storage housing like the lockers, but make it moghouse like.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Usukane View Post
    Why don't we just have more inventory space?

Give us another Mog Sack. Or two. Or three. I don't even care if they call it a Mog Purse, Mog Wallet, Mog European Shoulderbag.

It's been done before, so it must be simple to implement.

Let's discuss this seriously. What are your opinions and thoughts?
    Haha "Mog European Shoulder Bag" made me laugh. XD

But seriously, I wouldn't mind more inventory space to be implemented somehow... Though I feel like no matter what I'm always going to run out of room in the end. :/ I mean I felt like I would never run out space once I got the sack, but within a week I filled it up lol.

Personally my main problem is with all the abyssea seals I'm hoarding up for all my jobs. ^^; How come we can't have more magian trials open at the same time? That would perhaps fix that problem.
    (0)

Burmecia | DRG | COR | SMN | NIN | PLD | SAM | BRD | RDM |

Player
    not much "PS2 limitations" to it c.c the bags are already there as is they just aren't able to be viewed/used as one whole bag...and if i remember correctly WoW only gets like 5-6 bags including inventory and XI is already at 3 with more on the way...so yeah no "PS2 limitations" about it. Or simpler put, the bags are there already they just need to be made accessible as one bag verse individual bags which since they are accessible via individually they should be able to be accessible via being one whole bag without "PS2 limitations" getting in the way.
    You fail to understand the PS2 limitations comment.

They can only have grouped memory of 80 items. They can't program around this without having to radically redo even the most basic aspects of the game. Comparing it to WoW proves you don't really understand the situation. They are not comparable at all. SE has stated this several times already.
    (0)

10. 03-08-2011 09:47 PM

Character
    Gokulo
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 90
    Actually the whole limitation thing is that they can't make all that space accessible like that. If they could then there was no reason to actually separate it into bags.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast