Thread: SMN AoE's

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

SMN AoE's

I've been noticing a great deal lately that not only does it seem the range of our AoE attacks have seemed to get shorter, they have also become somewhat unreliable. I've been a quite a few situations where by using thunderspark to gain the attention of many monsters at time i would hit one monster and thats it. Or if a NM spans add ons i would use it and again it will hit the NM only and not extend to the hoard RIGHT UNDER ITS FEET.

I know its not a range or setup issue as i can use shock squal without any problem and stun the hoard but when i use an attack style AoE it becomes single target.
    (0)

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If you turn on your AoE indicators you'll see that thunderspark is centred on ramuh while shock squall is centred on the target. Meaning you need ramuh closer to the targets to use thunderspark while shock squall you need your initial target closer to the other targets.
    (0)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    i had all mobs circling around ramuh to the point he was spinning in circles just to stay facing the one mob he was targeted on and still only hit that one mob with thunderspark while the everyone got shock squalled.

Took me awhile but i found i have better luck with the additional mobs are behind ramuh while the one he is attacking is infront, seems to be the only way i can get it working now. Also noticed an issue where if a mob is a "higher" elevation like standing on an extra grain of sand it limited all AoE's to him and him alone.
    (0)