Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Elemental Enfeebles - Shock/Rasp/Choke/Burn

These spells at very low levels were somewhat useful to lowering stats against enemies, but at this point of the game they haven't had use due very little stat reduction towards high end content. Any possibilities in looking into adjusting these spells for much higher stat reduction?
    (6)

Player
    Changing them to a percentage basis stat reduction and/or greatly increasing their inherent accuracy and/or greatly increasing their DOT effect would all go a long way to making these relevant in more situations in the ilvl world.
    (4)

Player
    Percentage based stat reduction (or gimmicky/proc mechanics) are the only things that could save them.
    (1)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm hoping the Devs will find actually read this and consider adjustments to these spells. A huge potency boost to the stat reduction should come to mind, definitely percentage based and should add a high innate magic accuracy bonus. And please Devs, do not give us an excuse to say "Impact exists to lower stats" unless you're willing to make an Ilvl Twilight cloak for that
    (0)

I think it would be great to bring these spells into usefulness again. I'd honestly like all spells to be useful at every level. It seems wasteful to have spells that don't ever get used.
    (3)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I would have rather had Burn II,Frost II,Choke II,Drown II,Rasp II as are 550 gift instead of Aspir.
    (0)

Character
    Albelnokbel
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 92
    Could add the same effect that Enspell II's have but duration in line with the debuff.

Burn -> reduces water resistance
    Frost -> reduces fire resistance
    Choke -> reduces ice resistance
    Rasp -> reduces wind resistance
    Shock -> reduces earth resistance
    Drown -> reduces lightning resistance
    (1)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Changing them to a percentage basis stat reduction and/or greatly increasing their inherent accuracy and/or greatly increasing their DOT effect would all go a long way to making these relevant in more situations in the ilvl world.
    I'm hoping the Devs are reading all these posts for the Elemental Enfeeble debuff spells so we can get a response from them.
    in
    For big priority, a massive potency boost to stat reduction or big percentage stat reduction like you said, then in addition add very high accuracy to the spells and then boosting their DOT effects. I mean boosting the DoT effects isn't really that significant, but that's welcome. The main focus should be the Stat Reduction potency effects, either give huge boost to their potency, or change it to percentage base reduction. And please for the love of Altana SE Devs, please DO NOT bother trying to add gear that mainly boost their potency when you can easily just adjust the spells themselves unless you can do both then that's fine, but if you can't adjust the spells specifically, it's a waste to add gear that enhances them and the boost from gear is very low and weak.

Quote Originally Posted by BBWallace View Post
    I would have rather had Burn II,Frost II,Choke II,Drown II,Rasp II as are 550 gift instead of Aspir.
    As much as I like to see T2 elemental debuffs, I don't think their potency would of been very significant. Would be like they made the spells just to be there.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 09-10-2016 at 09:29 AM.

Hello, everyone!

In regards to the elemental-based enfeebling spells (and also other magic spells), the effects and power have been set to match the level in which they are learned.
    Instead of upgrading the power of these lower level spells, we would opt to introduce a higher tier version; however, due to the limited space for new spells the team decided to prioritize the addition of tier VI elemental magic spells.
    We believe that these spells were more desirable by a majority of players, and we appreciate your understanding on this decision.
    (1)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hello, everyone!

In regards to the elemental-based enfeebling spells (and also other magic spells), the effects and power have been set to match the level in which they are learned.
    Instead of upgrading the power of these lower level spells, we would opt to introduce a higher tier version; however, due to the limited space for new spells the team decided to prioritize the addition of tier VI elemental magic spells.
    We believe that these spells were more desirable by a majority of players, and we appreciate your understanding on this decision.
    Fair enough, but why not change them as well, that way no need for new spells, can just adjust them so they're useful at 99, like the topic was created to ask.
    (9)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast