Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Are you on Windows 10 retail or the Insider Preview? Some Insider Preview versions have issues with certain programs. If so, just wait for the next Insider Preview.
    (1)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    @OP
    1. it could be that the latest driver cant be used (yes this does happen) the latest driver version that SE has tested is 266.58 (i do not have an nvidia card to test this on)
    2. try windows compatibility mode set to win 7 or 8.1(if one does not work try the other)
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    You need to provide more information...
    (0)

Character
    Xemus
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    You need to provide more information...
    What else do you need to know? Lmao? My driver crashes when I play FFXI.... It's that simple. It doesn't happen with any other game, and as soon as it crashes my drivers recover. When I play games like CSGO or Assassin's Creed Syndicate or The Witcher 3 or Grim Dawn this does not happen. It's is specific to FFXI... what else do you need?

I will tell you what I need. SE to actually log onto their tech forum and help people out? How about that?
    (0)

Character
    Xemus
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SMD111 View Post
    @OP
    1. it could be that the latest driver cant be used (yes this does happen) the latest driver version that SE has tested is 266.58 (i do not have an nvidia card to test this on)
    2. try windows compatibility mode set to win 7 or 8.1(if one does not work try the other)
    Thnaks! I will try 8 and then 7 i guess and see what happens. It happened with both of my drivers. I also rolled back Windows 10 and it's still doing it.
    (0)

Character
    Xemus
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Are you on Windows 10 retail or the Insider Preview? Some Insider Preview versions have issues with certain programs. If so, just wait for the next Insider Preview.
    I am using Windows 10 Pro N atm.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2