Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Suggestion for change to smn 550 job point gift

Most jobs around this gift get an upgrade to an ability or a new spell. smn gets avatar's favor effect... Yipee!...

Could we please get a change to this gift, I know we won't get a new avatar or anything (as nice as that would be) but how about making it remove Alexander Odin and Atomos' astral flow requirement? So they are now just plain spells that consume all the summoner's mp, this would breath some new life into avatars that were dead from the get go and for 550 job points I'd say it's a more reasonable reward.
    (0)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I would be up for a change, most of the gifts for summoner were rather lacking as we didn't get anything new. How about giving us those neo-elementals? I wouldn't complain if they give us those.

The other option i would have liked is even something that augmented out blood pact wards to double their effects or something considering most are rather uselss now.
    (0)

Character
    Frod
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalabob View Post
    Most jobs around this gift get an upgrade to an ability or a new spell. smn gets avatar's favor effect... Yipee!...

Could we please get a change to this gift, I know we won't get a new avatar or anything (as nice as that would be) but how about making it remove Alexander Odin and Atomos' astral flow requirement? So they are now just plain spells that consume all the summoner's mp, this would breath some new life into avatars that were dead from the get go and for 550 job points I'd say it's a more reasonable reward.

Alex would Break the game
    Odin would Break EXP gain.
    Atomos... Doesn't need astral flow.
    (1)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    That would be a little too much I think. I feel like they'd have to change the recast timers for that and that'd be too much for a 550 JP gift. Besides, 100 and 1200 are usually the big ones. They should have given us new Blood Pacts, new summons/spirits, and/or something...else. Honestly, this is beating a dead horse though. They said they're not changing it. This was brought up before. We just have to deal with it. Other jobs got really crappy gifts too (THF, DNC, WAR, MNK) so SMN isn't alone.
    (0)

I just want them to finally look into the 1200 one. it was in the reported/accepted bugs forever now.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Frod
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    That bonus to avatars favor is a whole new tier by the way. 8 a tic refresh, 25% crit, etc. The only job gift bonus that falls flat is the bpII2 that doesnt break cap.

Basically look at the stats BGWiki has for it, and math out the next tier.
    (0)
    Last edited by Frodnon; 04-23-2016 at 06:39 AM.