Thread: Mog Patio

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Mog Patio

So i got the plans and used them to get the KI but i have yet to be able to do anything from there to access the Patio, anyone have an idea what the next step is?
    (0)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Never mind, my wife figured it out. It allows you to change the style of your second flood to a Patio look. No third area.
    (1)

Character
    Yutaroremi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Just got it and I'm really disappointed with this, here I was thinking the whole time we would get access to a 3rd area in the mog house. As I have my 2nd floor fully furnished already, there's no point for me in remodeling to a mog patio style :<
    (3)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yutaroremi View Post
    Just got it and I'm really disappointed with this, here I was thinking the whole time we would get access to a 3rd area in the mog house. As I have my 2nd floor fully furnished already, there's no point for me in remodeling to a mog patio style :<
    I found it very misleading, i thought it was a third area hence the delay but yeah, a big waste of log in points.
    (3)

I don't mind not having an extra area, but I would definitely hope they changed it so our regular mog room could be almost as customizable as the second floor so I didn't feel like I'm losing an area by changing it into a patio. :/
    (1)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Ironisland
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I was extremely disappointed with the Mog Patio as it appears to resemble a drab prison yard. I was hoping it would be a third area like Yutaroremi and Secondplanet mentioned, or even better an extension to the second floor. If the patio were larger it might look and feel a bit more open under the sky, but as it stands the dull brick walls and close quarters are something out your local penitentiary. At least the grass is nice.
    (3)
    Last edited by Abadacchus; 04-17-2016 at 04:31 AM.

Player
    I wish they would of just of made it so that you can walk through into the other rooms, as it is I never use these features. Pretty sad, I'm sure some like it though.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    I wish they would of just of made it so that you can walk through into the other rooms, as it is I never use these features. Pretty sad, I'm sure some like it though.
    A long time ago I posted something about mog house expansion, and it was so off target it's funny reading it again. XD
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I'm disappointed with the Patio as well. I don't really feel my expectations were unreasonably high. Like others I was expecting a third area for Mog Houses- but moreso than that, I was expecting it to actually look like...a patio. Maybe even have scenery representing the so-far unseen Residential Areas- okay that's asking for a bit much I guess, but that whole prison yard feel is still pretty depressing. I'd rather keep the second floor.
    (3)