Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    SE have already responded to similar threads in the past.

Their view is that the game should be welcoming to new players, who should not feel excluded by the fact they are new.
    Not picking on you at all but SE has a clear divide with its players, Starters is the bonus items for getting stuff off the SE store (Canada was excluded and i'm guessing we're not the only ones) and i'm not going to go into debate over the use of a 3rd party shipping company as SE decided not to allow Canada to participate so we loss out of soundtracks, accessories and books that came with exclusive in game bonus items. Even look at the new Puzzle and Book on their Japanese store ONLY for those moghouse windows in game item.

Not trying to start a fight but SE has always had a two class system in this game where you're either able to order the items or not.

And yes i'm extremely bitter over not being able to order the Tidal Necklace.
    (2)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondplanet View Post
    Not picking on you at all but SE has a clear divide with its players, Starters is the bonus items for getting stuff off the SE store (Canada was excluded and i'm guessing we're not the only ones) and i'm not going to go into debate over the use of a 3rd party shipping company as SE decided not to allow Canada to participate so we loss out of soundtracks, accessories and books that came with exclusive in game bonus items. Even look at the new Puzzle and Book on their Japanese store ONLY for those moghouse windows in game item.

Not trying to start a fight but SE has always had a two class system in this game where you're either able to order the items or not.

I bought the Tidal Pendant, was delivered by post in the UK. And got the in-game jacket. I think it was in 2007 maybe.

I remember using the jacket a lot back then, it was a useful item for warping to Nashmau, back in the day. I still wear the necklace sometimes, it is a bit bulky for me though, coz I'm really thin lol.
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    "Special Snowflake Status" is never a good idea. Veteran Rewards, as long as they are only cosmetic are fine, but once you get into any type of benefit, no matter how seemingly meaningless, people will complain that it's "not fair".
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Secondplanet View Post
    Oh man I am also still bitter about the tidal necklace! Just let me buy a digital necklace please...
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Quote Originally Posted by Clou777 View Post
    i've been on since launch... HONOUR MEEEEEEE
    Been here since the NA BETA get on my LEVEL SCRUB
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2